Water doping in Action Auto Moto

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 25/12/05, 15:25

And also I would like to know, by me, who has to perform power bench ???
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/12/05, 16:11

Hello Asgard

It is true that there are few pants manufacturers who make precise measurements even less on a bench or a generator.
There is so much diversity, 100% panton water doping or both. as there are also many results which are not repetitive and we do not know exactly why, there are also those which accumulate knowledge and transmit nothing.
I believe that we must help those who start like us at the beginning, because among those there, there will be perseverants who will bring their share of their experiences, and I am convinced that if we each stay in our little corner in will have difficulty in solving certain problems of the Panton I speak especially of doping has
the water. it would be interesting to know why it does not work and why it works in certain assembly.
And worse still, why does a system work well for a while and then stop working? it takes observation, analysis and above all communication with others in order to compare our successes and our problems.
It looks like the manufacturers are embarrassed to say their problems, we are in a society of performance is success
But in the kind of construction that we do, we have to expect to start again and modify as and when the problems arise ....

Andre
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

re

by Asgard bone tyr » 25/12/05, 19:48

From January I will have two part-time jobs, one of them will be to realize the meeting of information and results (job that I do since three soon, but at my expense) :x
You don't have to be many to do a good job !!!
I propose to make a tour of France of the power bench, it would make available to each the necessary measuring devices.UN power bench every quarter! January February in the LoireApril May in the Hérault ... :D :D :D
WHO SAYS BETTER or AS MUCH or JUST OK !!!
0 x
bob_isat

grrrr

by bob_isat » 05/01/06, 15:26

OKAY !!
going back to the article, it hit the bull's eye : Evil:

I met a lot of people who read the article and who told me:

"then you see that it is canister! ..."

the builders' comm worked well ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/06, 15:29

Let them think what they want and all the better it will make us less competitors : Wink:

I just broadcast the interview I did for this article:
https://www.econologie.com/interview-de- ... -2387.html

For the manufacturer's com I don't know, but it's clear that these reviews work with and for the manufacturers.

Besides, I wonder if the fact that the editor of autoplus asked me to transfer their article confirming 20% ​​gain is not from the great planetary plot 8)
Last edited by Christophe the 19 / 11 / 08, 01: 21, 2 edited once.
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 05/01/06, 15:39

To all those who do not believe, we still went to tf1 (power bank and company) and got interesting results !!! so before judging, let him call me,
and also, that he did not do that with only one sound of bells !!!!!
My tests are not limited to motorbikes, there are other results, for some time now, notice to amateurs !!! : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/06, 15:44

Calm down Kevin : Shock: ... We all defend the same thing!
0 x
romainmarco
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by romainmarco » 25/10/09, 15:12

Hello everyone!

I have been interested since can in the "Pantone engine".

I therefore inquire on the web and find all possible opinions on this type of engine.

Also when "asgard os tyr" proposes to participate in the elaboration of the clarification of your project with the provision of power bench, anti pollution tests and test protocols supported by several engineers, the question I ask myself is how to participate in this project and especially where do you test vehicles.

I would really like to participate in these tests.
0 x