Pantone engine built on lawnmower

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Yugo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone engine built on lawnmower

by Yugo » 26/07/09, 17:51

Hello,

I am new to this forum I am trying to build a pantone mower but I have problems during my construction I have to fill pipes to screw them to the fitting.

I fixed on a vice and when I start to fill my pipe moves. I tried to put a cloth around the pipes but it keeps moving.

I don't know how to fix my pipes properly without it moving to finally fill my pipes.

Anyone know how to help me? Thank you for your help. :D
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 26/07/09, 18:49

Hello yougo

I am new to this forum I am trying to build a pantone mower but I have problems during my construction I have to fill pipes to screw them to the fitting.

I fixed on a vice and when I start to fill my pipe moves. I tried to put a cloth around the pipes but it keeps moving.

I don't know how to fix my pipes properly without it moving to finally fill my pipes.

Anyone know how to help me? Thank you for your help.

Here are some possibilities that you may not have already tried:

Tighten your pipe much more securely with the vice, even if it means putting a 'soul' inside so that it does not collapse.

If the pipe is very hard and difficult to cut with a saw and therefore difficult to thread, try to heat it with a blowtorch within 500- 850 ° (cherry red color) in the part to be threaded + slow cooling in ambient air to anneal him. He should become much more tender and cooperative. : Mrgreen:

Check that your sector is not a bit toothless. : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Yugo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: pantone engine construction on lawn mower

by Yugo » 27/07/09, 11:00

thank you for advise : Cheesy:
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"