Attention the credulous !!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
neocyril
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by neocyril » 14/09/05, 11:59

This time I really read everything when I saw it and I don't know what to think about thinking ...
So shit! As no one can take his word for it, I have entrusted a small file to my Prof. of thermoDynamics: he may be able to tell me what reaction is happening! Because no one can see the slightest chemical equation Weird anyway! It looks like even pantone is running its engine without actually knowing what ki is going on!
In any case, my teacher will explain this to me and if he also doubts this technique, I have a mower and lots of handyman friends, a nice mechanic (for the pollution test) and a whole floppy of aggregate in all subject of the University of Franche-Comté!
If my teacher does not break all the explanations that he will have read (and even after all), I promise to carry out a True experiment. With all the tests before and after modification! Clear, precise and clear! The only PB c for gas analysis, because it is important to know what ki enters and what ki leaves this reactor to know what ki is happening ...
I keep you posted on the ke I have news! And we will quickly embark on these stories to make everything clear!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/05, 12:56

As nobody can take his word for it, I have entrusted a small file to my thermoDynamic teacher: he may be able to tell me what reaction is happening!

I doubt that your thermo teacher will find an explanation quickly (he will prefer to doubt) to support your file, I advise you to make him read the pages that I cited above:

1) analysis of modified tractors and 2) measurement of pollution control

Because no one can see the slightest chemical equation! Weird anyway! It seems that even pantone is running its engine without actually knowing what ki is going on!

Uh I have a doubt ... did you download my report? Otherwise ... hurry up and do it (and give it to your teacher ...): https://www.econologie.com/rapport-d-ing ... es-93.html

Keep us informed of the appointment ... but I'm afraid to know his opinion already ... ("breaking" as you say ... it's easier than thinking ... but here I am slanderous ... .)
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 01 / 11, 09: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x
scavenger
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scavenger » 15/09/05, 13:31

econology wrote:Go see the renault express essence of 1986 on the site http://www.quanthomme.org .... the testimony dates "right" from 2002 ... Once again you speak very quickly ....

arg: angry: thank you for putting me back in place I tend to speak a little quickly it is true!

I am not mean and more passionate about this new depollution technique, but my words exceeded my thinking .... sorry for those who would have taken them wrong! : rolleyes:

I was just a little annoyed by the profusion of information on the subject, in a lot of different sites and classified not necessarily correctly but that's the internet! for example, I did not find the renault express of 1986 in the news of 20025 of quanthomme.org ... classified can be under another name? but hey it sums up the fact that these infos are mixed and not easy to find, the years and the testimonies being added, it amounts to looking for a needle in a haystack! lol

sorry again if I offended you econology it was not my goal, especially since I wanted and still wants to associate myself with forum and users satisfied with their mounting on their car :) if not too late?

for now I will confine myself to adjusting the carburetor of my titine so that it consumes a little less than 10l of gasoline per 100 and after I come back !!!

please don't blame me: unsure:

and as for the oxidation of the engine with water vapor it is true that it produces a lot of water vapor, but the we add a lot more this is where my skepticism comes from but it It is also true that it does not stay long and that once evacuated it must not remain heavy when stopped in the rooms so it reduces the risks, anyway good asking questions does not prevent me from doing so without criticizing !! I promise I will behave better in the future !!

no hard feelings, a future user promoter of the system: ph34r:
0 x
scavenger
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scavenger » 15/09/05, 13:55

hoedic wrote:Another TOTAL private official?

:D perhaps ?

even if he quotes cylbertjj on "onnouscachetout" who did a nice study on all the slightly eccentric quotes that we could read on pantone (it's true that there were some) and that he delivers ascerbic and funny comments, it does not mix any less and did not learn about recent developments and especially neglected to count satisfied users who have a retrofitted engine that works!

for my part I begin and I think it works and despite all that I have read negative myself too I have my little idea on it:

- lack of serious studies: university teachers in my opinion hesitate to let their students floor on subjects like this, because it is "sensitive" and not recognized by any official state body, nor sponsored by any oil group.
- the E = M6 cut is sponsored by shell and even if the performances are incredible (1000km for 0,1 l) is this applicable to consumer models (the vehicles used are profiled and for 1 person only), and they reveal their sources and plans of engines ??? NO everything is secret and the schools jealously guard their secrets with a view to possible partnerships (seriously those) with automobile manufacturers who will bury or sell these techniques for the general public at gold
- touching a state lobby is always dangerous and nobody wants to go to prison for having democratized a technique that allows the state to lose money
- polluting the planet seems "fun" to a lot of people in view of the explosion in 4x4 sales (we even import it from China now!)
- the monopoly of automobile development must remain in the hands of manufacturers: hence the "sensitive" subject and the support that the states bring to them by making these new techniques more transparent (the presenter of France 3 closed the report on the tractor by qualifying it "isolated initiative" but in any case she is a journalist and it is not her role to make us think about the impacts and possible developments of this technique)
- if there have been serious studies on this we will never know: manufacturers can bury them as they did for the stirling engine. Isn't that the best proof?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/05, 14:03

I did not find the renault express of 1986

-> http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone/reali ... cePMC5.htm

but we add a lot more that's where my skepticism comes from

So do the calculations ... 6 L to 100 therefore reject about 6 L of water so do you think that the 1 L of water injected in addition will change bcp things?
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 01 / 11, 09: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/05, 14:08

lack of serious studies: university teachers in my opinion hesitate to let their students work on subjects like this one, because it is "sensitive" and not recognized by any official state body, nor sponsored by any group oil tanker.

Well we start to have "a little" studies: https://www.econologie.com/moteur-panton ... -1776.html for example

the E = M6 cut is sponsored by shell and even if the performances are incredible (1000km for 0,1 l) is this applicable to consumer models (the vehicles used are profiled and for 1 person only), and reveal they their sources and engine plans ??? NO everything is secret and the schools jealously guard their secrets with a view to possible partnerships (seriously those) with automobile manufacturers who will bury or sell these techniques for the general public at gold

You overestimate them ... there is nothing exceptional in these cars (it's the eco marathon shell and not the E = M6 cut!) .. simply good engine optimization (classic!), aerodynamics and mass (always a girl who drives) and especially a spectacular race management (use of inertia and curves of the ground)
In no case would these technologies be transferable to the general public But that gives Shell a good image ... the general public can always be deceived ...
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 01 / 11, 09: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
scavenger
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scavenger » 15/09/05, 14:43

LOL and well here I was deceived! the proof ... even if I suspected ... and yes c true this is the eco marathon I confused ...

in any case skeptics like Merilin as I just read we will always find it because it is always easier to trust the industry (he is subscribed to the big brands I bet!)

as for the studies I am very happy to note that the UTC (where I went) is always involved in this kind of work, good there it is for a UV TX, it is tinkering for 2nd year of prepa cycle, but as soon as I receive my password I download their study :)
0 x
neocyril
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by neocyril » 15/09/05, 22:03

As promised, g gave my teacher a small dossier and g discussed for a good half hour. He knows the name ke system and this ke told him one of these friends, Mr Petit (researcher apparently) who was at this gentleman's house. Jen Louis Naudin.Mr petit assured ke the mower was working and the exhaust gas was very popre see breathable.
Above this, I never doubted that it worked (this was the mower and the engines in general).
But my teacher explained to me that it was plasma and a lighter flame is not a plasma, and a neon tube is one. Plasma is basically elements from which electrons are torn off, the complex element more electron c the plasma. But it fo certain conditions very precise and generally bcp of energy. In the neon c the electricity, in other case the extreme heat. Except an engine cannot generate this heat, not the electricity.
Some will then tell me about the magnetic bar and the magnetic field ... on this subject I have very great reservations. He does not see how this magnetic field would have arrived there nor how it will act ... to see therefore.
On the other hand, he put forward two main hypotheses: - the water would not be there to dilute the petrol therefore less pollution but also less power ... verified by experience ke g launched with a friend.
-About hydrocracking of hydrocarbon molecules (not water because the power is not enough, it would require a catalyst, ex: very very expensive platinum). This hydrocracking, as explained on certain site is used in refineries for broken petroleum molecules n smaller gasoline, oil etc..C true but the contribution for the system would be ke of ease of combustion and being able to make function this engine with all kinds of product hydrocarbons o departure ...
Voila, this is not the synthesis of everything we talked about but the main one.
He encouraged us to test ourselves and we will do it seriously.
For his part, he goes documented and contacted his friend.
Voila, next report next week kan I will have reviewed it.
bye

PS: a I no longer know ki: I cannot download this report: the site accepts my code ... c no pkoi.je will try again ...
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 16/09/05, 00:17

neocyril it may be because of the fact that I did not study but I really have trouble deciphering you, don't you think you could make an effort?

Otherwise speaking basic:
me to have put water doping on engine to my car, it now consume 4L / 100 in less, even if I have no chemical explanation, neither know how nor why it works, the results are there.

Another result, my last oil change at 2000Kms and my oil barely darkened, whereas before after 1000Kms it was black.
My engine I disassemble it regularly and I can tell you that it is absolutely nickel, it has not aged when it is over 30 years old. The combustion chambers are absolutely nickels, no deposit!
As I use my vehicle casiment that for long journeys, I let it idle for about 5 minutes so that the oil is replaced, I take the opportunity to deactivate the water doping to erase any doubts of corrosion.

go to +
0 x
"A man who knows how to make himself happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who is in despair with reality." Alphonse Allais
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/05, 00:28

Above this, I never doubted that it worked (this was the mower and the engines in general).

Running an engine with petrol fumes is nothing exceptional ... The carburetor ancestors were bubblers ...

a lighter flame is not a plasma

there is a lot of plasma family and the most general definition of a plasma is: ionized hot gas ... according to this definition ANY flame is a plasma ...

Except an engine cannot generate this heat,

well if internally ... the flame temperature rises to 2500 ° C in a diesel engine ... if it's not an AC plasma ...

Some will tell me about the magnetic bar and the magnetic field ... on this subject I have very great reservations

Like all the people who were able to test the system fairly well.

the water would not be there to dilute the petrol therefore less pollution but also less power ... verified by experience ke g launched with a friend.

It strongly contributes to depollution. With or without water I had the same power on my bench (still divided by 2 compared to the original but the reactor was not at all optimized) ... See my report.

the contribution for the system would not be of ease of combustion and being able to make this engine work with all kinds of hydrocarbon product o departure ...

This is what the gas analysis I carried out actually concluded ...

Good luck and courage for your tests (if you make a report it is welcome on this site :) )
0 x