Pantone Article in Science and Life November 2007

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/07, 10:29

Well, here I am again after a "psychological break" of 24 hours ... I needed it so as not to publicly insult this "journalist" whose intentions are clear and clear: discredit the work.

Some prints and bulk prints:

1) If all articles are "oriented" in this way this journal no longer deserves the name of scientist it simply becomes a propaganda journal!

2) The journalist, in exchange for our help (Julien and myself) had promised to quote Econologie.com, which he did not do. It's a lack of professionalism and honor. I intend to show our rights on this point.

Quoting on us instead of econology (or even quantum man) is the formal proof of the mystification purpose of the process.

3) Our proper names (Julien and me) can be associated with the aforementioned site. Given its content, this can be detrimental to our professional lives. Defamation action can therefore be taken.

4) Here is below the emails of our first exchanges, which I therefore make public so that you can appreciate the difference in treatment between the info he received and the info I gave him. I also provide you with the journalist's email. You are free to write to him what you think.

You will notice that I never said, in these exchanges, the words attributed to me.

1st contact wrote:I am writing an article for Science & Vie on the Pantone engine, following a series of experiments carried out at the Ecole des Mines de Douai (which show that it could work). You are one of the few to maintain a rational attitude towards the process and I would like to have your opinion and in any case discuss the conclusions of your own experiences.

At your disposal,

Pierre G. Science & Life

My first answer wrote:Hello,

I do not know how you tried to reach me but I did not receive anything.
Otherwise here is my Voip number: 0870 408 ***

I am aware of the work of the Douai School of Mines (we talked about it here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pantone-et ... t3663.html )

It is regrettable, given the means they had at their disposal, that they did not take into account the remarks that I made at the end of my PFE, they started again from the "base" and therefore are necessarily reached the same conclusions as me ... but more than 5 years later. That is to say that 100% Pantone is difficult to master. Or water doping (see the difference here: https://www.econologie.com/les-principau ... -1314.html )

It is also a shame that their work was not carried out on water doping. Something that the Mayor of Vitry Sur Orne has just courageously achieved on one of their municipal vehicles with very good results, a press conference was held on this occasion last Thursday (I participated to help the reaction of the dossier of press and I made a short presentation during the conference).

I invite you to read the details on this page: https://www.econologie.com/moteur-panton ... -3404.html

I remain at your disposal for technical details.

Sincerely
Christophe Martz, Dipl. Eng. ENSAIS
https://www.econologie.com

His 1st answer wrote:
I am very happy to have finally established contact and I will call you tomorrow to talk about these experiences. One word all the same: I know that the experience of the students of Douai is imperfect, incomplete and open to criticism. But it is the only study carried out in a certified laboratory, a pretext that allows me to finally mention the Pantone engine, on which my readers have been bothering me for years. We will talk about Vitry's experience, but I cannot place it on the same level, unless the measurements are validated by an organization worthy of the name. This is the rule of the game ... For my part, I am convinced that there is something to be gained from research from the Pantone reactor, but I am very skeptical about the gains and performances announced.

Sincerely,

-> 1er GROS MONSONGE: where is Vitry mentioned in the article?

My answer wrote:Just a word before our telephone discussion and concerning your skepticism that I understand easily.

Isn't the best certified lab ever ... everyday use?

Example: if hundreds of agricultural tractors are modified all over France it is good that there is indeed a substantial gain.
Farmers are pragmatic people ... When annual fuel oil bills from a farm drop by 30%, is certification really necessary? What about your readers who want you to talk about Pantone? And I'm not even talking about the reduction in pollution from soot, from drained oil that gets dirty less quickly ...

For "certified" trials, the Aisne Chamber of Agriculture has carried out some in partnership with a Cuma see: https://www.econologie.com/moteur-panton ... -3399.html . Obviously it is less "certified" than the Mines ...

If you like Physics I also recommend reading this document (not "certified"): https://www.econologie.com/ionisation-de ... -3324.html who should give ideas to physicists or researchers who read you.

In the end if I had only one piece of advice to give you: make a good distinction between 100% Pantone and water doping ...

Last thing: for the telephone conversation, I am quite difficult to reach, if I do not answer, leave a message please and I will call you back as soon as possible. How long do you plan to take?

Sincerely
Christophe Martz, Dipl. Eng. ENSAIS
https://www.econologie.com

5) Rather than writing a single common response to "econologie.com", I think it would be interesting for everyone to write a letter (email or paper) to S&V for denounce the quality of this article... as much in the background as in the form ... or else we let it pee ...

What do you think Julien? Since you are the second most involved in this case?
Last edited by Christophe the 30 / 10 / 07, 22: 12, 3 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/07, 10:31

Otherwise, concerning the Douai Mines team, the "new" team contacted me quite recently. They "should" continue by doping the water ...
0 x
goueg
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

System G

by goueg » 28/10/07, 10:42

Thank you pitmix for your email and your encouragement.
I think I will follow your advice and get started (gently) ... because I'm not an arrow in DIY ... but given my location (30 kilometers from civilization) and the price of diesel it takes that I find a solution to be able to move around without breaking the bank ... and without polluting of course ...
I think that in some time I will come to ask stupid questions .. kind what length for tube ... where I cut my pot ...
Anyway, what happiness! :)
0 x
Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
Christophe

Re: System G

by Christophe » 28/10/07, 10:48

goueg wrote:Thank you pitmix for your email and your encouragement.

Small off topic: @PITMIX, I do not believe that the AngularPierre is crooks.

I do not know where Goueg got this price but it does not seem to me that they sell anything to individuals ... except "training" which are undoubtedly the best "on the market" given the level of competition current ...

Anyway even if it were true, 1000 € to save 30% is it really overpriced ??? Look at the price of an LPG kit, it is much less profitable! I just had fresh news from the association, they managed to make 34% on a Master Dci from Vitry also ... It would seem that the solution of the Steam Generator is much more efficient than the bubbler for road vehicles (probably because of inertia and regulation)!

Alexandre should give us an account of what has happened since June, in any case I can tell you that things are happening to the max! (I have some interesting info but I don't want to distribute it without Alex's agreement)

In the meantime here are some photos of his achievements: http://lapierreangulaire.free.fr/DopageReal.htm

goueg wrote:I think that in some time I will come to ask stupid questions .. kind what length for tube ... where I cut my pot ...
Anyway, what happiness! :)

Well if you could just read the forum and the wiki before asking it would be nice;)

https://www.econologie.com/forums/experiment ... -vf42.html
Water doping manufacturing tips

End Off Topic!

Please continue this topic about the S&V article and not the pantone in general
0 x
goueg
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by goueg » 28/10/07, 11:07

Hi Christophe ...
no no it's not a "bullshit" the prices ... I received the email on October 19, 2007 ... and indeed they offer both the assembly of the system but also a training .. it can be be a good way for me to learn ?? ... on the other hand since I have neither what to weld nor a wrenches greater than 12 :) ..it may be better for me than I opt for this solution ...
0 x
Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/07, 11:15

Uh what mail are you talking about?

But we're off topic the ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/07, 12:18

A small download showing the difference in treatment at S&V: https://www.econologie.com/article-de-sc ... -1045.html

No comment
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 28/10/07, 16:29

Yep.
I'm going to buy the paper number and think about it. Need a little time too to refine the answer ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/07, 18:11

Absolutely :)

But don't delay either ... see my MP ...

Another small clarification for those who discover the article, I had provided this page in detail to the journalist:

Synthesis on water doping
0 x
Other

by Other » 29/10/07, 03:54

Hello
they managed to make 34% on a Master Dci from Vitry also

That answers what I wanted to know, I don't want to know the construction methods or others, just the achievable values.
If someone reaches 40% on a car and under what driving conditions at 100kmh at 140kmh they would be good to know, this places us a bit in our experiences.
Because in these figures, the gains are crumbling.

Andre
0 x