Pantone Article in Science and Life November 2007

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/07, 22:27

pluesy wrote:I thank him even if then I get hit by christophe

Uh, am I used to typing? : Cry:
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 06/11/07, 22:54

no!!! :|

sometimes I find you just a bit paranoid and touchy on certain points and it makes you blind and impulsive ... and of course it comes out on your writing but good you and young and you take things to heart I see nothing negative there in

wisdom will come over time ... 8)
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Flytox

by Flytox » 06/11/07, 23:18

Bonjour à tous

The calm after the storm ........ there was everything from the action film, the good guys, the bad guys, the arguments, the heated speeches, the funny passages, the subtle ping pong of the arguments, no bet to death ..... a good time of Forum.

And in addition it "ends" well with this "association" with the Ecole des Mines de Douai and Sciences et Vie. The projects that start again ...... it's great. I don't know about you, but I have lived intensely. : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 06/11/07, 23:37

The S§V report reminds me of a journalist who, wanting to do a report on aviation, covers the work of friendly junior engineers. The latter, wanting to rediscover the basic principles of aeronautics, decide to reconstruct the Eole of Clément Ader. Conclusion of the article: "aviation, blah, it does not work terrible". Understandable annoyance of those who are used to air transport ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 07/11/07, 07:03

pluesy wrote:so I think the journalist who wrote the article even if he made some small mistakes because he does not know the pantone system and the mechanics still tried to preach for our parish ...

I am not as optimistic, because by suggesting that the economy is due solely to a loss of power, and by concealing the effectiveness of the depollution, the author (and his readers) will logically conclude: pantonization = without interest.
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 07/11/07, 08:02

Hello everyone !

the purpose of a forum it is above all the exchange of information, experience ... and that's how we move forward !!!
"the little youngsters" who wanted to "grind" the Pantone
have lost time and efficiency but if an association
is in sight then ... well done! the forum did his job !!!

good continuation !

PS: barrel of pitrole: 98,3 dollars
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 07/11/07, 09:52

lost time and efficiency

I do not think that douai students have wasted their time and a positive or negative experience is always rewarding.
I even think that to understand the system and these improvements you have to go through this basic assembly ...
on the other hand I think that the experience that one forges is often more enriching than that that you are given all maché
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/07, 10:12

pluesy wrote:
lost time and efficiency

I do not think that douai students have wasted their time and a positive or negative experience is always rewarding.
I even think that to understand the system and these improvements you have to go through this basic assembly ...
on the other hand I think that the experience that one forges is often more enriching than that that you are given all maché

These are beautiful words. Ha!, The healthy air of the Vosges
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 07/11/07, 10:35

pluesy wrote:[I don't think that douai students have wasted their time and a positive or negative experience is always rewarding

Barely. In addition, they paved the way for the following promotion which will tackle water doping and will thus be able to compare the 2 approaches and improve their knowledge. Come on young people!
It is also hoped that the outcry will encourage future writers of pantone articles to take more account of research carried out in recent years.
0 x
Grumberg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Grumberg » 07/11/07, 12:39

But there is no research in the scientific sense of the term! There are meritorious efforts to understand and measure but undertaken in a disparate and essentially empirical way by individuals without means and especially outside the verifiable conditions offered by a laboratory.

If you want the curves obtained by the students, I have them, of course. But the best is to ask them. Christophe is in contact with them, it should be possible to publish their report on this site (with the agreement of the Douai mining school, because it is an educational project).
0 x