Article econology AUTOBIO on doping in the water!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 24/04/10, 17:17

Remundo wrote:In addition to that, it has been said, the depollution is very significant, and this is the essential in urban areas.
In fact, on the cleanup side, new technologies are doing a lot better than aquazole and are cheaper and less restrictive as explained in the study. ademe more recent and detailed than the government report. It is still 20 years that Elf has developed and marketed its aquazole.

Remundo wrote:As for the gray energy of the aquazole, it must not be well raised with regard to the energy released by its combustion ...
The energy released by one liter of aquazole must be very different from the energy released by a liter of pure diesel. Otherwise, it would be revolutionary limit!
Except, I think that the complete balance is surely lower than that of diesel because in particular of the additional energy necessary for the transformation into EEG.

Remundo wrote:I think that make the mixture water / oil , in the cylinder in operation is better and allows to feed at any fuel depot and water tap (but preferably without too much limestone / magnesium).
Others had to think about it. If it were effective, given the stakes and the advances in the field of the engine, it would perhaps have spread, ... for a century now that the principle has appeared ...
Cdlt
Last edited by pb2488 the 27 / 04 / 10, 18: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/04/10, 19:47

Oh, but I never said that water doping is super efficient.

Just a small optimization at the margin. The real revolution, it would be the rechargeable hybrid with 60 km of electric autonomy and a mix EnR (solar panels, for example ...)

As for 1 liter of aquazole, it is at least 10% less energy than 1L pure diesel since it contains 10% water.

There's the same kind of ethanol joke where people are surprised at the higher consumption than with gasoline. Normal, ethanol is less energy than gasoline. : Idea:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/04/10, 18:46

Remundo wrote:... As for 1 liter of aquazole, it is at least 10% less energy than 1L of pure diesel since it contains 10% water.
: Idea:

On the injected volume it's true

But within the engine, the presence of water vapor converts the unburnt into energy and suddenly, the result is different
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/04/10, 19:39

yes absolutely, however it is a marginal effect ...

because the proportions of water in the aquazole are typically 10%

And the combustion gain on pure fuel is typically 1%
(2% according to the government ...).

But in all seriousness, you are right my Captain 8)
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 26/04/10, 22:25

Capt_Maloche wrote:the presence of water vapor converts unburnt into energy
Hypothesis or phenomenon scientifically demonstrated in the case concerned?
0 x

Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/04/10, 23:30

Uh do we know each other?

presentations?

Have you read the subject? is it just the press article? links to the blue flame burner? our tests to demonstrate the flame temperature range for CO production? The demonstration for the reduction of NOx?

If, through the association, we decided to publish our results, it is because we are no longer at the hypothesis stage
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 27/04/10, 07:02

Indeed, as shown by the study of ademein the case of aquazole, the presence of water has a positive effect on certain pollutant emissions (by lowering the combustion temperature). But, it does not say that the effect on consumption is also positive.
However, today, new technologies are much better in terms of pollution and are less expensive.
Hence my question: Is it scientifically proven that water vapor converts unbreasts into energy? or simple hypothesis?
Cdlt
Last edited by pb2488 the 27 / 04 / 10, 18: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x

Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/04/10, 09:41

pb2488 wrote:... Only now new technologies are much better in terms of pollution and are less expensive.

Oh no, the technologies used today are very expensive and do worse than the water injection:
Double EGR valves and regulation
Catalytic converter and lambda sensor
Particle filters

This is not frankly cheap compared to a simple injection of water vapor

The results on the vehicles of the general council of Moselle (see the article and the site of "the angular stone") are quite eloquent, reduction of 80% of the particles, -20% of consumption. and this without regulation.

I found it on my tests of the blue flame burner (I repeat my question, have you read the tests on the blue flame burner? As you can see with what type of high-end equipment were made the tests?)

Hence my question: Is it scientifically proven that converted water vaporet the unburned energy? or simple hypothesis?

A hypothesis is never simple, it remains so until the tests that confirm its validation, and this is the case here.

The reduction in combustion exhaust particles demonstrates that there is reaction, and better combustion.

If there are better combustion is that the performance is better.

This is our best hypothesis, and the tests confirm this hypothesis

it is also for this reason that the reactions (known and verified, as I recall) have been written in deduction of our observations.

it's a scientific process
It is reproducible

Now we move on to the practical phase with the design of a proportional injection kit controlled by the vehicle ECU, in order to "industrialize" the process.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

With Aquazole, it is a question of injecting water in liquid form into the mixture,

Aquazole is composed of approximately 85% of diesel, 13% of water and 2% of stabilizing agents.

Aquazole allows the reduction of approximately 15% of NOx emissions and the total visual disappearance of black smoke.

and a priori little or no reduction in consumption

We found during our tests, that we must inject this water in vapor form to obtain a reduction of consumption
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/04/10, 12:44

pb2488 wrote:Hence my question: Is it scientifically proven that water vapor converts unbreated energy? or simple hypothesis?

You've never experimented with water doping, have you? Yet are you trying to convince that we're all wrong? Get out of your "books" please ...

If there is less smoke with water doping, what do you think happens with the carbon that is no longer "lost" in the form of smoke? What do you think about engine oil that stays clean longer?

This is far from being hypothetical, it is SCIENTIFIC FACTS ... that 100% doping experimenters have seen since 10 years and this EVEN in the absence of gain in consumption.

So think carefully before answering an Nth nonsense that makes me more and more believe in a lobbyistique behavior ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/04/10, 14:59

I find his intervention curious, a little casual like all those who do not have time to deepen on the net, but hey, I answered his question in the affirmative.

Other questions Pb2488 ?

And tell us if you want, since the subject seems to concern you, what is your sector of professional activity? your hobbies? Your areas of expertise that you would like to possibly contribute to the numerous projects of the association? project proposals?
0 x