Article Gillier in Pantone On Thursday (Luxembourg)

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Article Gillier in Pantone On Thursday (Luxembourg)

by Christophe » 26/11/07, 10:46

See an article published last Thursday in Thursday, a weekly Luxembourgish newspaper ( http://www.le-jeudi.lu/edition/ ). I had the journalist on the phone for an hour on the phone last Monday, it's a good article even if once again the words written are not exactly what I said (especially the insert on "nuclear" ... .) in addition it makes the "One".

To download in .pdf here: https://www.econologie.com/article-sur-l ... -3540.html

It was through a website dedicated to alternative technologies and fuels that a young Alsatian and aspiring engineer, Christophe Martz, came across the Pantone "motor" principle.

Intrigued, he went through the administrative gear, hardly enthusiastic at the first contacts, of the National School of Arts in Industries of Strasbourg (ENSAIS), where, against all odds, his thesis project ended anyway by to be accepted.

It must be said that very quickly, the image of the inventor of the multi-fuel processor (PMC), Paul Pantone, was tarnished. After visiting him in Utah, the student is quickly disenchanted. He who came to learn and not to venerate any spiritual master, must quickly conclude that there is nothing to expect from Pantone.

The individual is doubtful, very bent over dollars from the sale of kits and seminars, and especially unable to provide the scientific evidence of his system. Which is all the more serious as it is a system that works.

The "engine" Pantone is not, in fact, a motor stricto sensu, but rather a "kit" that is grafted on an existing engine, whether diesel or gasoline.

Following in the .pdf: https://www.econologie.com/article-sur-l ... -3540.html
Last edited by Christophe the 24 / 03 / 12, 09: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 27/11/07, 19:40

Very good, this article !!! I read it certainly quickly, but did not find any usual blunders ... But perhaps it was dictated by Christophe, or another econologist ???
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/07, 20:16

Yes I think the same but apparently not only read the article diagonally : Mrgreen:

Christophe wrote:I had the journalist on the phone for an hour on the phone last Monday, it's a good article even if once again the words written are not exactly what I said (especially the insert on "nuclear" ... .) in addition it makes the "One".
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/11/07, 21:52

:frown: Aside from the depreciating qualifiers like:
- "the young Alsatian" :|
et
- "budding engineer": |

The article is very positive. : Mrgreen:

In addition, it only refers to the effective, constructive and credible actors of the French-speaking pantone universe on the web. 8) Phew!

For once there is no mention of extremist sites, anarchists, esotericists and others who treated the subject as the holy grail that is hidden to the world ... : Arrowu:

It is therefore a very good article! :P
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/11/07, 22:19

citro wrote:: frown: Aside from the depreciating qualifiers like:

You're going to make enemies for yourself ...
If I follow your logic: "Vieux Parisien" is it rewarding then? : Shock:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/11/07, 22:33

:? No, I take exception above all against the qualifiers like "young" and "budding" which devalue the title of engineer.

Incidentally, Alsatian can, in the minds of some readers, be assimilated to "péquenot".

Why not have simply written: "an Alsatian engineer, Christophe Martz, ..."
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/07, 22:55

Let's talk about the main person, ie: ME! : Mrgreen:

For the young I really don't see what bothers you ... I'm even younger than old ... but it's true that we mostly employ junior and senior for "executives" ... it's cleaner than " old frame " :D

For the Alsatian, it's maybe the real péquenots who think that ... (and toc) ... I do not know pkoi he incented so much that this on my origin since I did not even evoked it at phone ... he had to read that on the net ...

But frankly I think we do not care much for not much: in any case I do not annoy me at all ... and the real pequenots do not interest me : Mrgreen:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 28/11/07, 20:17

Christine wrote:
citro wrote:: frown: Aside from the depreciating qualifiers like:

You're going to make enemies for yourself ...
If I follow your logic: "Vieux Parisien" is it rewarding then? : Shock:

Mommy no Christine : Cheesy: if you follow his logic, "Vieux Parisien" is also devaluing insofar as "young", "old" does not add much to the article and therefore can induce in his case one less impression ...

However Citro it can also be rewarding, everything depent of the reader, his age, possibly his geographical situation, his life and his prejudices.

so + 1 with the Alsabelge fasting : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 28/11/07, 20:50

Hello

And yes she hunts better
More aggressive, more impactful, more lively in the fight

We attack the djeun

She takes out the claws

Magnificent ...!!!!!!

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 28/11/07, 22:20

Hello

the content passes before the qualifiers,
the only thing is the reference to the nuclear center that I did not understand in this article, what relation with doping to water
Unless it alludes to the inconel materials used in the chillers of the plants, which I used to make a rod, which is difficult to obtain and which does not bring much.

Andre
0 x