50% possible economy or not

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

50% possible economy or not

by rezut » 26/04/06, 12:12

still a new realization on quanthomme but the economy announced me seems too important

we have trouble reaching 30% for some and the first time 50%

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/aut22R21D.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/04/06, 13:09

To say like that "50%" when you give neither initial nor final conso it is not very convincing.

A poorly tuned car that consumed 11L / 100 then 5,5 after adjustment and editing is nothing special ...
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 26/04/06, 13:32

Perfectly agree.

I did a damage search on a brave VOLVO 740 petrol turbo, which was consuming 14 / 16 L at 100, instead of 9 / 10 in good condition.

Faulty probes, CPU, idle card, worn injectors, air intakes, turbo recovery pump gasket ..... and now we have more to check the state of the suspensions and seats ....

After, when everything will work well, I would willingly try to enrich the air by the pantone ....

But taking the machine of its 16L to the situation resolved and pantonized, in the reasonable optics of a gain of 20%, one could make believe a score worthy of the first JT ....
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 26/04/06, 15:26

Hello

50 / 100 on a car, I do not believe it. But on engines with steady speeds (group, construction machinery, tractor etc .....) we are not far : Lol:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 26/04/06, 15:40

Hello

Even with a well tuned car
With my Buick Parkque Avenue 3,8 engine liter without panton
just a turbulator
In winter I do 15 has 16 liters runs urban and very small route to go shopping
While in the summer on a large stabilized road has 100kmh cruse control I made 7,8 liters
If I compare the city is road and I announce these big numbers it may seem fantastic, but it is the petage of braces, from the technical point of view nothing to learn. we compare the same driving conditions before and after, the course and the atmospheric conditions have an influence, that is why the reality comes out after several full, so as to correct the errors, that it is, lacks 2 liters to the filling or, meteo differrent on the same routes.

To date there are very few known pantonisers coming from 50%
on an automobile, I'm not saying that it's impossible, since I'm able to improve my system, but those who make a montage the first time and have similar numbers, either because they are very lucky, or gifted, to me it has never been so easy
it is at the cost of good efforts, that it improves, that it is in time and energy, very often the modifications are unsuccessful and it is necessary to turn back again.
Not to mention that from time to time on the internet there is one that announces a kind of material, or another way of doing, with big numbers, then you question your way of doing, you try to verrify, it eats time .
Anyone who distorts the numbers on the rise is a serious detriment to those who work hard to improve the system. besides that it dicreditent the system panton,
Because comes the days when you have to justify these figures to someone who will do the right thing in the right way.

I do not see the interest of such a practice and what brings it to the one who does this? We are not inventors, we simply reproduce a montage that panton put on the internet and that some have improved, and we try to improve it.

Andre
0 x
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 26/04/06, 16:23

Hello,

why not contact him directly, he left his e-mail on the address given by Rezut

And they go:

yayaebando AT wanadoo DOT en

GEO : Idea: .
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/04/06, 23:39

That's what I did last night ... No answer today.
What surprises me, too, are the corrugated tubes (electric, plastic, ???), which serve to pass the entry and exit of the exhaust. : Shock:
0 x
Other

by Other » 27/04/06, 01:14

Hello gegeyx

No conduits are electro galvanized steel, we find this in auto DIY stores, it sells stainless steel too
on his, that this remark to the solder (which is more difficult on the galvanized.) It makes a plug in the exhaust to make an exhaust bypass, no insulation on the escapement nor on the conduits output reactor, this kind of conduit it is used to make a repair on an exhaust, the life is rather short it almost always flees.
With this rustic assembly it is 50%, and I split in 4 to house a super-stainless steel reactor, stuck in the wheel of the turbo welded to the TIG and all well insulated exhaust duct, even a part of the turbo, and 28% and less, as this week the temperature is 8c the reactor performs less well
especially on city and small courses of 40km ..

There are probably some things that I did not understand, or
my measurements are in feet his are in (master)

That makes beautiful round figures like 50%, 1 liters of water
That means that with a full one it has to double its autonomy ...

To hope to make 50% on a car, it would be necessary to test 160kmh without letting the pedal, with panton and without panton, it is possible.
Consumption of a normally shaped vehicle can easily double from 100kmh to 160kmh.

Andre
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/04/06, 13:58

Hello Andrew.
I did not know this kind of tube.
I remember having already made the same reflection, about a photo, or we saw the assembly of a tractor, which also claimed, to make a good performance ...
----
"my measurements are in feet his are in (master)": I do not know if it is voluntary, beautiful stroke of humor!
(In another register, we can also say "bands of apprentices, will you master! ...) : Oops:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/06/06, 16:30

gegyx wrote:26 April / The contact ... That's what I did last night ... No answer today.

His answer today:

You're the first to do 50%, saving Go ... Is this possible on a car?
Some tractors do it because they force and heat hard, but a car?

Sorry for this huge delay, it allows me at least to answer you with more conso recoil: I did well between 45 and 50% of economy on 2 very long trips but on "normal" distances (20-100 km \ day) there is a clear difference: 30% "only" eco, why?

The exhaust between and out of the bubbler, what kind of sheaths?

They are lubrication hoses of turbo r21 because they are thick, I isolated them from the photos, I also added a turbo propeller put in force in the intake air hose to create a vortex which would optimize (?) the combustion
0 x