Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5365
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 660

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View Exnihiloest » 22/01/20, 12:52

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:A vast conspiracy of the petroleum industry against the patent of 1923! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
The proof ?
well ... a youtube video.
from whom?
posted by hamidou1957, that's all we know. This is proof, isn't it?

Lulu, whom I ran into at the navy bar the day before yesterday, even confirmed to me that Texaco is in on it, the Americans are in the thickets, right?
This is proof, isn't it?


And blablalabla ... and blablabla ... oil tankers are philanthropists, wars for oil or uranium are a conspiracy theory and EDF has never lobbied ... Of course, it is well known !

Tired of your attacks on everything and everyone ... of your attitude which defends a system based only on profit and not on humans or the future of humanity!
...


It's wrong. It is because I put humans before nature, and that I assert that those who claim to defend humans by the outrageous alarmism and the environmentalism that we see today do worse damage than the problems. that they pretend to resolve, that I am the target here, and that they defend me my defense.

Everything is explained there:

"The tragicomic irony of these frozen ideological postures that have never led to disaster or defeat resides in the incredible fact that this behavioral fascism echoes a perpetual denunciation of fascism among others, those of camp opposite, the very people who are in favor of an authoritarian, conservative, reactionary and nationalist regime. Not content with never having finished flushing it out on their shore, here we also suspect it present on ours for the sole reason that such word employed, such formula used makes appear a doubt on the sincerity of the engagement or on the activism honesty.
[...]
"Comrades who exclude with all their might the so-called felons in the pay of the so-called fascism that you suspect at the corner of all the words which do not resemble yours, you worry me.
Because you are at least as fond (at least in the Barthesian sense of the term) as those whom you have the feeling of guessing, perceiving or sniffing everywhere.
And yet you are from the Left.
"
https://blogs.mediapart.fr/constant-jac ... -de-gauche
0 x
User avatar
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6532
Registration: 24/07/19, 17:58
Location: 04
x 982

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View GuyGadebois » 22/01/20, 13:05

Nothing is explained there. Everything is affirmed in final judgment. Go and fight fascism with jets of rose petals, flowers in your hair and firecracker in your mouth, you will tell me the news.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79676
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11219

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View Christophe » 22/01/20, 13:08

Exnihiloest wrote:It's wrong. It is because I put humans before nature, and that I assert that those who claim to defend humans by the outrageous alarmism and the environmentalism that we see today do worse damage than the problems. that they pretend to resolve, that I am the target here, and that they defend me my defense.


You are wrong on your defense, completely wrong, because:

has already people are part of nature... without a viable nature for him, exit the human, if we do not agree on it, already it is badly barred!

b) In this case in this subject, no outrageous alarmism, we just present a solution which works and reduces consumption and pollution!

If you want to shoot Greta and the pessimistic eco-friendly ayatollahs (realistic?), You can but not in this subject (there are dedicated subjects) ... Here we are here to discuss SOLUTIONS (unlike her, by the way ..) .but it did not fall out of nowhere ... Only the uninitiated can believe it ... well, that's not the debate) ... wet combustion is one of them!

ps: it's good you avoided the 2nd warning : Cheesy:
0 x
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5365
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 660

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View Exnihiloest » 23/01/20, 13:12

Christophe wrote:...
You are wrong on your defense, completely wrong, because:

has already people are part of nature... without a viable nature for him, exit the human, if we do not agree on it, already it is badly barred!

b) In this case in this subject, no outrageous alarmism, we just present a solution which works and reduces consumption and pollution!

If you want to shoot Greta and the pessimistic eco-friendly ayatollahs (realistic?), You can but not in this subject (there are dedicated subjects) ... Here we are here to discuss SOLUTIONS (unlike her, by the way ..) .but it did not fall out of nowhere ... Only the uninitiated can believe it ... well, that's not the debate) ... wet combustion is one of them!

ps: it's good you avoided the 2nd warning : Cheesy:

I cannot be "wrong". "Wrong", at a pinch. : Lol:
Your point 1: if I am wrong then you too since I say the same thing as you about the relationship man / nature:
"It is, moreover, a mistake to always oppose it to nature when it is its product.."
But that does not take away from him either the culture that distinguishes him from him or the need to trust him on his moral grounds, otherwise it is any human position that would be invalidated simply because it is human.

Your point 2: when I have doubts about the precise solution we are talking about here and I try to have confirmation of the validity of the product (thermodynamics is not my strong point) because I can see that it remains very confidential, so you get on your high horse with your "Tired of your attacks on everything". Do not reproach me then with the generalization that you (or Gadebois with the oil industry), have yourself engaged.

Where to find this patent you are talking about?
Why the patent of 1923 was not exploited earlier?
How is R Guillet's product positioned in relation to it?

These are the questions that came to me and I made the effort to search for this patent of which you speak without providing its reference. When I ask, this question, like the others asked on the precise subject of this thread, is partly kicked in, reinforcing my doubt about its possible interest. When we open a thread, we must assume then, and by assuming, simply responding by saying that we do not know when we do not know is already a first step, like what I am not so demanding as that (except on the question of the patent, there you have to provide the reference or give up talking about it, thank you).
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 23 / 01 / 20, 13: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
User avatar
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6532
Registration: 24/07/19, 17:58
Location: 04
x 982

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View GuyGadebois » 23/01/20, 13:25

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:...
You are wrong on your defense, completely wrong, because:

has already people are part of nature... without a viable nature for him, exit the human, if we do not agree on it, already it is badly barred!

b) In this case in this subject, no outrageous alarmism, we just present a solution which works and reduces consumption and pollution!


Your point 1: if I am wrong then you too since I say the same thing as you about the relationship man / nature:
"It is, moreover, a mistake to always oppose it to nature when it is its product.." <<< It is the man who opposes nature who is attacked, the one who takes himself for God. Finally some men who act and "think" like machines. You are a wonderful representative of it.

Your point 2: when I have doubts about the precise solution we are talking about here and I try to have confirmation of the validity of the product (thermodynamics is not my strong point) because I can see that it remains very confidential, so you get on your high horse with your "Tired of your attacks on everything". Do not reproach me then with the generalization that you (or Gadebois with the oil industry), have yourself engaged. <<< The facts recounted in the 4-part documentary are indisputable, verifiable, very reliable.

Where to find this patent you are talking about?
Why the patent of 1923 was not exploited earlier? <<< It's explained too, but you pretend not to understand. Or you don't understand anything. A choice.

: roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5365
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 660

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View Exnihiloest » 23/01/20, 13:30

Man is not "nature or culture", Gadebois, he is "nature and culture".
Why do we talk about the artificial about it?
artificial: "Which is due to art, which is made, made from scratch; which imitates nature, which replaces it; which is not natural "

Binary positions have no relevance.
0 x
User avatar
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2847
Registration: 21/11/04, 06:05
Location: The 07170 Lavilledieu viaduct
x 180

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View plasmanu » 23/01/20, 13:31

It's twisted twisted : Mrgreen:
His back is twisted like the mind of a politician. movie Forrest Gump
See https://citations.ouest-france.fr/citat ... 62701.html
Beautiful poetry : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5365
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 660

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View Exnihiloest » 23/01/20, 13:38

GuyGadebois wrote:...
Why the patent of 1923 was not exploited earlier? <<< It's explained too, but you pretend not to understand. Or you don't understand anything. A choice.


All patents have a reference, even those of the 19th century, for example FR12345678. I haven't seen it anywhere. And given your answer as digressive as the others, I doubt that it was provided somewhere. I understand what is expressed clearly and do not feel compelled to make interpretations of the rest.
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79676
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11219

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View Christophe » 25/04/22, 12:28

I think I forgot to put the link to the Engineering Technique published by Rémi Guillet in 2018: https://www.techniques-ingenieur.fr/bas ... ve-be8342/

Summary and intro:

After recalling the beneficial effects of the presence of additional water at the time of combustion, in terms of its environmental quality and in terms of its useful energy production, therefore in terms of reducing its impact on our environment and our health, the steam pump cycle is presented with its advantages. The advantages, both metrological and in terms of cost, of implementing a new metrology called combustion hygrometric diagram (DHC) particularly suited to these combustion configurations are also presented.

Energy is a fuzzy concept for most of us. Human, animal, coming from fire, combustion of plants and other living matter, fossil, we know what it represents that is essential to life, if not life itself.

Fossil energy, by nature in a stock state, is precious precisely because of the very existence of its storage facilities and its ability to be shipped in a stock state. In a finite world, it is necessarily itself in finite quantity even if we continue from time to time to find new deposits of it.

Contrary to the fears born of the oil crisis of 1973 and of the following ones, the use, even abusive, of fossilized hydrocarbons did not threaten the industrial development, nor Western civilization. It is the environmental impact that remains the real threat to the long-term survival of the economic development model of the so-called developed countries.

Admittedly, the energy transition towards renewable energies is essential, but the oil and hydrocarbons that compose it still have a bright future ahead of them to produce the electricity we need for our activities and our comfort and also to propel commercial aircraft. or military and commercial or military vessels. Similarly, automobiles and other land vehicles are not about to be able to dispense with their on-board fuel stocks, which pollute more or less. And hydrocarbons still represent today (late 2010s) and despite efforts and other public subsidies, more than 85% of the energy consumed by planetary human activity.

The aim here is to show that the issue of using fossil fuels as cleanly as possible remains an essential challenge because any progress towards greater cleanliness plays both on the saving of the resource and on the reduction environmental impact.

Among the insufficiently known avenues, there is wet combustion...

But let's not forget here that the first of the pollutants remains SO2, which should require the abandonment of the most sulfur-laden fuel oils or its elimination before combustion. It is a pollution of which maritime freight is the biggest emitter but which is also found in certain large metropolises subject to smog.

SO2 causes inflammation of the bronchi, which causes coughing and shortness of breath; it is also implicated in many respiratory and heart diseases. It is the main cause of pollution and other acid rain. However in this article, it is considered that the fuel has been treated and is sulfur free when it enters the combustion chamber. In this context, flue gas desulphurization (SO2) scrubber systems are therefore not discussed at length.

The expression "wet combustion" is an aphorism which contains the idea that additional water other than the water that may exist naturally contained by the fuel and oxidizer is present in the combustion zone even before the water resulting from chemical reactions has begun to form.

The advantages of wet combustion are the reduction in pollution by nitrogen oxides and the prospects for improving the performance of thermal machines with combustion.

This form of combustion is the basis for the development of a specific diagram called combustion hygrometric diagram (DHC) and of an adapted metrology, also presented in this article.

We call CVH wet combustion process any process using water as an additional component, introduced into the combustion zone, alongside the fuel and the oxidant.

Additional water can be introduced:

separately, in liquid or vapor phase;

mixed with the combustion air, the water then most often being in the vapor phase;

mixed with the fuel, the water then generally being in the liquid phase, to form an emulsion.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 13885
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1564
Contact :

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet




View izentrop » 25/04/22, 17:51

Christophe wrote:The advantages of wet combustion are the reduction of pollution by nitrogen oxides and prospect improving the performance of thermal machines with combustion.
The blabla of an engineer certainly passionate and promises, but nothing concrete in the sense of energy gain.

He talks about washing the NOx, that can be an advantage to limit the pollution of his PAVE boiler.
How many of these boilers have been sold?
Nothing new on their site since 2018? https://www.ciec.fr/nos-offres/offres-e ... peur-deau/
0 x

 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : Majestic-12 [Bot] and 74 guests