Repetier: temperatures settings on K8200 / 3Drag

Forum dedicated to 3D printing: 3D printing technologies (fdm, lcd, sla ...), hardware, software, slicers, settings, use, database, model exchange, tips and tricks, optimization, exchange of experiences...
Christophe

Repetier: temperatures settings on K8200 / 3Drag

by Christophe » 17/03/14, 15:04

Topic to talk about 3D printing temperatures.

In order to find the ideal temperatures, ideal, on the extrusion and the bed following the plastic (ABS or PLA)

To begin, I present you the 1ère heater of my K8200 under repetier:
a) extruder set at 190 ° C
b) heating bed set at 50 ° C
c) extrusion fan: 51 / 100

It is well sized because temperatures reach the set point almost at the same time (at 20 ° C ambient)

The regulation of the heating bed is perfect, that of the extruder a little less good (I will put an insulating sleeve and thermal paste on the sensor).

The decrease after a few minutes corresponds to the start of the fan (blowing on the extruder), we can adjust it between 0 and 100% ... so here too a good setting to find

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/03/14, 20:27

I thermally isolated the extrusion nozzle and the T ° is much more stable ... and the print quality seems improved ... comparative pictures coming soon (printing in progress of my 1er object since the change there .. .)

0 x

Go back to "3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization"