Search found 4 results

by htaxil
02/04/22, 15:30
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Okofen Pellmatic boiler dashboard
answers: 5
views: 9765

Re: Okofen Pellmatic boiler dashboard

Hello everyone, Little feedback after having implemented two boiler monitoring solutions: - OkoVision - Oekofen-spy Okovision Superb tool! Very successful, but does not allow data to be collected via JSON which in my opinion is the most sustainable solution over time. I know...
by htaxil
20/03/22, 15:09

Hello, Indeed, while I was rummaging on the machine to see what it could offer me as graphs, I saw that I could send myself the daily stats by email. I filled in my email and I received the csv file last night. It is true that by asking for the calculation of ...
by htaxil
20/03/22, 12:38

Hello Pilpoil, Thank you very much for your answer. My boiler is recent and equipped with firmware v4. The graphs on the boiler screen, I do not find it practical and it is limited to daily graphs. On the other hand, I didn't know that you could still use OkoVision by importing the ...
by htaxil
18/03/22, 21:42

Okofen Pellmatic boiler dashboard

Hello everyone, I've been reading this for quite some time now. forum. I find that the exchanges there are of a high quality and I thank all those who contribute to it, your discussions have nourished my reflection when I was studying the alternative to my old propane boiler https://www.econologie.com/ ...

Go Advanced search