What kind of window installation with ITE?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/12, 22:24

Ah anyway ... It was time => I edited for your part question.

Bonsoir.
0 x
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 17/12/12, 22:27

Obamot wrote:Ah anyway ... It was time => I edited for your part question.

Bonsoir.

OK, thanks.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 18/12/12, 09:26

If you do not want to lose glazing because of the monoblock, there are two solutions:
- the pose with the bare carrier interior, you have access to the VR by the interior, it is necessary that you isolate the tables (try to see for 5cm thick because 3 cm it is right, and you will not lose light because sleepers make more than 5cm). You still have the thermal bridge of the VR because the air can pass in the VR.
- laying to the bare outer carrier (in the thickness of the insulation). You make a reservation in the insulation above the lintel to put the RV. No need to isolate the paintings but you will always have the thermal bridge.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 18/12/12, 09:39

aerialcastor wrote:If you do not want to lose glazing because of the monoblock, there are two solutions:
- the pose with the bare carrier interior, you have access to the VR by the interior, it is necessary that you isolate the tables (try to see for 5cm thick because 3 cm it is right, and you will not lose light because sleepers make more than 5cm). You still have the thermal bridge of the VR because the air can pass in the VR.
- laying to the bare outer carrier (in the thickness of the insulation). You make a reservation in the insulation above the lintel to put the RV. No need to isolate the paintings but you will always have the thermal bridge.

let's say that I drop my door windows 20 cm she will only 1,80, the tall person will have to bend down.

I'm going to see a return of 5cm, and if I go back in polyurethane I could have increased the resistance of the return.

on the other hand on the front door that will do just because it is only 90 cm wide so if I eat 5cm it will do just right.

eventually I could finally go on TV to make up for the return.

- laying to the bare outer carrier (in the thickness of the insulation). You make a reservation in the insulation above the lintel to put the RV.

this is with an external box?
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 18/12/12, 09:55

Generally on monobloc windows there is already the box of the shutter (I've never even seen meaning).

Either you pose indoors:

Either outside:

In both cases you do not lose windows because the VR is above the opening of the window.

The advantage of posing outdoors is that you do not lose room for the isolation of paintings.
0 x

dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 18/12/12, 10:07

but that means that the box will be apparent, but how to access the shutter in case of failure.

it also involves putting the vmc entry on the windows and not on the box.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 18/12/12, 13:51

The box is removable, it is to do with the manufacturer. Sometimes it is from below, sometimes by the facade.

For the entry of air that it is on the box or on the window it does not change anything.

As you go through an MOE you have only asked him the pose pattern.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/12/12, 15:02

Yes, the formula of the integrated component is the least worse!

But why the hell do not opt ​​for a conventional part. Since they close much faster than a rolled shutter? And the opening of the window is beneficial, since at the same time it allows to aerate the room.

Moreover they do not require any maintenance, except a lubrication of the hinges when it starts squealing : Lol: finally they can come up later when the budget is there ...

See as well maintenance over timeIt's nice and practical as long as it works. But when it is stuck in its compartment, it looks fine with a roll-up shutter, when the supplier has gone bankrupt or there are no more spare parts ... And that other models do not are not suitable or too big to fit in. What should be done? Replace all window wings? This is the main flaw of these boxes of rique-raque shutters or there is no place to put much inside! Moreover, the profiles are not standard, when we change the leap we are forced to change the windows necessarily amounting those who "go with" (especially after a number of years after the previous models had disappeared and the molds and methods for making them thrown with).

In my humble opinion, instead of embarking on such a problem nest and with small budgets, I would look twice ...

In the meantime there are the curtains!
0 x
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 18/12/12, 15:51

the problem with the conventional part is that you have to open the windows to close them and the lady does not want them. : Mrgreen:

in the east there is even a tendency to put shutters on the front door.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/12/12, 16:04

Sacred problem: between changing the shutter system OR changing the madam : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

Just let them close. : Lol:

If it can comfort you, you're not alone in this case:
http://forums.futura-sciences.com/habit ... ieure.html

http://www.forumconstruire.com/construi ... 171580.php
0 x