VMC: invent system from germany

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/12/08, 15:14

Interesting ... It is also the principle of the regenerators of Stirling engines.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 09/12/08, 09:54

Rather interesting ... But for the price, there are certainly no conduits, but there are several motors ... It multiplies the mechanical parts and the motors. I don't know how much it costs to install in a house with lots of rooms ...

I take a detailed look ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/08, 12:20

bham wrote:Acrobat wrote to me: "there was an error displaying thumbnails. There was a problem reading this document"
Do you know what that means?

Uh, not too much ...

Except that Thumbnails = reduced images ... so try to delete the preview (left column)
0 x
cyclotan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cyclotan » 10/12/08, 17:48

Christophe wrote:
bham wrote:Acrobat wrote to me: "there was an error displaying thumbnails. There was a problem reading this document"
Do you know what that means?

Uh, not too much ...

Except that Thumbnails = reduced images ... so try to delete the preview (left column)

I would install the latest version, unless otherwise impossible. Acrobat Reader is free.
0 x
grkinou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by grkinou » 26/01/09, 22:39

No news on this system ????
0 x
christian54
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

they will be on sale soon in France !!

by christian54 » 02/04/09, 20:54

I found a reseller in France, go to the site
www.construire-sain.com who will offer the doc of this product soon
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/04/09, 22:11

I saw a hybrid system between this one and a classic VMC DF.

Me too, I had then found the brilliant idea ... :?

However, I point out to you that the extracted (polluted) air then circulates in the same conduits as the blown (healthy) air. This results in possible contamination of the air blown by the extracted air ...

The delta temperatures are likely to cause condensation phenomena which are deposited on the exchanger (dust, pollutants, odors ...). These pollutants are therefore likely to be reinjected when the ventilation cycle is reversed ...
0 x
Chartrousin
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chartrousin » 02/04/09, 22:58

Exactly I made the same remark.
And given the low development of this product in France, I could not see one in operation to get an idea of ​​the noise (apparently they say there is very little noise, but I wanted to make sure. ..).
On paper anyway, the idea is great, and could be applied much more easily than a classic VMC2F with all the sheathing to go; their announced returns also seem very correct ("up to" 92%).
In terms of air quality, that can be a real problem. For dust and pollen, there is a filter, and the humidity seems to be controlled. But I guess the filter does not stop everything ... I am in contact with someone who may be distributing it in France, but they are waiting for the same information as us. I will keep you informed if I manage to obtain test results or technical tests, even if for the moment it is likely to be mainly manufacturer data.
0 x
"It is of no use to man to gain the Moon if he happens to lose the Earth."
[Mauriac]
cyclotan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cyclotan » 03/04/09, 11:22

A presentation that shows that 8 000 installations were made in 2008:
http://www.actionrenewables.org/uploads ... tation.pdf
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/09, 11:41

citro wrote:However, I point out to you that the extracted (polluted) air then circulates in the same conduits as the blown (healthy) air. This results in possible contamination of the air blown by the extracted air ...

And with a "double flow" CMV you really think it's better?

Personally I do not think ... CMVs are shitty nests after a few years: very difficult to avoid bacterial development except to clean the entire sheaths regularly.

Fact: allergies have exploded since the requirement for CMVs everywhere ... a coincidence? Maybe not...
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."