Tryba Solar peletti paradigma boiler

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
moun1976
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Tryba Solar peletti paradigma boiler

by moun1976 » 21/02/21, 23:52

Hello

I have had a water leak for a few days from full water in my basement but we do not know where it is flowing, maybe there is a setting that I accidentally touched, maybe a drain system because the boiler is working normally yet can you help me please
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tryba Solar peletti paradigma boiler

by Obamot » 21/02/21, 23:58

Yes, there is planned obsolescence on the boilers. For example, there is a valve to drain in case of too much pressure in the condensing boiler circuit (or something).
Some valves may pee after a while.

I do not speak for this brand that I do not know. Photos could perhaps help to understand?
0 x
let's save
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Tryba Solar peletti paradigma boiler

by let's save » 24/02/21, 11:24

Hello,
could it be due to the pipe in which the water is circulating? my parents also had a problem with the boiler, but it was water that came out not from the appliance but from one of their heaters. They had to change it. Afterwards, if your boiler is not too old, is there a way to quickly bring in a heating engineer and see if it is a problem with the belt, the pump or the pressure? good luck
0 x