Operating time boiler OKOFEN

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
zeralium
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by zeralium » 24/01/14, 21:06

Hi,

To calm the temperature rise of the boiler, why not lower the value of the parameter P222 of the boiler regulation.

If I understand correctly the boiler temperature is controlled via the modulation, which controls the feed screw.
So if we put less fuel = less rapid temperature rise.

or maybe increase the parameter P223, break time of the screw?
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 25/01/14, 10:44

P222 and P223 relate to granule flow for ignition. no report. Anyway, I strongly advise against playing on pellet flow settings.
0 x
Click my signature
zeralium
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by zeralium » 26/01/14, 08:38

Hello,

Thanks for the recommendations for P222 and P223.

After observations of the behavior of my boiler, I have some questions:
1-I noticed that I had + or - 5 ° difference between the temperature measurement displayed on the boiler control (P105) and boiler temperature measurement displayed on the Pelletronic (white regulator). Knowing that it is still P105 which is inferior to the Pelletronic measurement, normal?
2-When the v3v appears closed (visually), it still receives closing pulses. Normal or calibration problem of v3v?
3-What is the "action" of settings P265 on the boiler? electronic boiler clamping?
4- On an 15Kw boiler, how far can we go down on the parameter P265?
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 26/01/14, 17:27

1- having 5 ° difference between the PLC measurement and the measurement is not very normal normal but not necessarily very embarrassing. as far as the PLC value is lower, it means that when the boiler restarts, the regulator thinks that it is still 5 ° above and it avoids cutting the V3V.
on the other hand if you are in P170 = 0, it is the regulator who decides when to cut the burner and thus cuts it 5 ° too early.
in short, you could take advantage of this problem with a P170 = 1 ... unless there is another thing that I did not think.
the other solution is to make the two values ​​coincide as much as possible. a possible reason for the deviation is the way the probe is in mechanical contact with the boiler body.
you raise the thermal protection a little by following the wire of the probes and you will find small angles welded on the body of boiler. in these angles are inserted the 2 probes. try to improve the contact by sliding a small wedge between the probe and the angle. you can also add if you have some thermal paste that we put on electronic components.

2- it is normal for the pulse sending regul to close the V3V even when it is already closed. there is no position sensor in the V3V, the regul works blindly.

3- the P265 regulates the nominal power of the boiler, ie the couples: granule flow / air flow for the different modulation levels.

4- I do not know.
0 x

Click my signature
Did67

by Did67 » 27/01/14, 11:35

zeralium wrote:4- On an 15Kw boiler, how far can we go down on the parameter P265?

A difference of 2 kW is tolerated between the "physical assembly" [number of heat exchanger tubes condemned, therefore number of tubes remaining "open"] and the computer settings.

So a "physical" 15kw can be electronically restricted to 13kW without big performance losses.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/01/14, 11:40

Pradon: a doubt !!!

The P265 (I do not have the notice under the eyes), it is:

- the power ?
- the "nominal temp" ???

I answered for the power.

For temp nominal, if it is it, it is a very sensitive parameter! You drop 1 or 2 ° ... and it changes a lot!

Basically, very quickly, your boiler will "drag out", always modulating very very low, so it will be difficult to keep up with demand! Suddenly, you will very often have the V3V closed by the "anti-condensation" system and ... cold!

Start by lowering 1 and see if you are still in the wall [maximum temperature of the boiler reached very quickly, resulting in the start of the shutdown procedure!)
0 x