Thermo'luc thermoregulating paint

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Menzao
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Thermo'luc thermoregulating paint

by Menzao » 25/07/20, 15:07

I have just discovered the thermo'luc., A range of thermoregulating and depolluting interior paints. This is more credible than the famous insulating or thermal paints. We are not told that it replaces heating, air conditioning and insulation. We only say that thanks to the phase change particles which is a known and recognized technology, thermo'luc products regulate the temperature of your interior. The speech on the saint luc paints website is clear. The text "discover thermoregulation" is simple and clear.
And in addition. as I am a decorative painter. I can tell you that it applies like a classic painting
I made my room with it.
0 x
Christophe

Re: thermo'luc thermoregulating paint

by Christophe » 25/07/20, 15:14

Phase change particles in a painting? : Shock: : Shock:

Interesting, but how exactly does it work?

What are the 2 phases used? What is the MCP used? How to maintain the liquid or gas phase in the paint?
0 x
MadameOurs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MadameOurs » 25/07/20, 15:43

He said "known and recognized technology".

You do not know ? : Lol:
0 x
Today there is dessert.
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/07/20, 16:09

Ah ah very funny :)

Yes the MPC we know quite well see:

heating-insulation / mcp-pcm-air-conditioning-phase-change-t11860.html

solar-thermal / store-of-the-thermal-energy-with-from-oil-palm-of-t7421.html

On the other hand, how to integrate it into a mural that I don't know ... A thick plaster that remains "soft" yes I could understand, a painting I do not understand how ... Hence my questions ...

Then what about the durability? Differential phase expansion?
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/07/20, 19:23

... went to see the "technical" instructions, but no explanation concerning the precise mode of action of this famous paint ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 25/07/20, 22:32

it's just spam.
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 25/07/20, 23:13

a thermo in the luc .... He came to take the temperature what .... : Cheesy:
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Menzao
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Menzao » 07/08/20, 09:23

A big thank you to Christophe for his moderator side.
The thermo'luc is neither a spam nor a simple temperature measurement nor a sight of the mind since I bought some. I want to understand that it is not so obvious to integrate that a painting is not only decorative and can have a function but is not this towards which all the materials tend (example = the depolluting and destructive paints of formaldehyde).
On the other hand, I find some a little unfair to say that the speech on the THERMO'LUC range is not clear. If you take 5/10 minutes, to get to the site http://www.peintures-saint-luc.com , to click on the Thermoluc banner on the home page, then to click on the rectangle "discover thermoregulation" and finally to read the informative presentation on the subject. I even think that the authors of this text must be recognized for their desire to be clear, transparent and educational.
Even the data sheets are professional.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/20, 11:35

Ok thank you for this additional information: we now know that it works with microparticles and the fusion phase (something else would have surprised me).

By cons I have trouble with this diagram ??? I did not know that the human body does thermolysis ??? : Shock:

Screenshot_2020-08-07 2020-06-presentation_gamme_thermo-luc_saint-luc(1) pdf.png
Screenshot_2020-08-07 2020-06-presentation_gamme_thermo-luc_saint-luc (1) pdf.png (27.71 KiB) Viewed 5236 times

On the other hand, it lacks the surface heat capacities on the finished product laid ...

I guess they are weak considering the mass of a painting? Which must be a few grams per dry m² ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/08/20, 15:28

... must not let yourself be disconcerted by "thermolysis" which is only the trivial observation of an outgoing heat flow, nothing more. The details provided are, as you have observed, not satisfactory, in the absence of even approximate quantification of the claimed effects.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."