Thermal bridges in the garage, optimization of a door and walls

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Barichou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Question to Christophe on "isolate garage door exist

by Barichou » 13/12/12, 21:46

Your solution proposed in 2003 seems relevant, but where did you find the tubes which seem much more resistant than those found at Casto and Leroy-Merlin ????
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/12/12, 12:07

In bricos in Belgium ...

There are 2 essentially 2 models of door rollers on the market: those protected in 2 materials with a "sock" (waterproof braided fabrics in my case) and those which do not (these are not very durable).

The site dates from 2009 (not 2003) and the sausages are still good after 3 winters there ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/12/12, 12:16

Huh the unearthing: funny to read again this thread with the v.09-ßéta of 'bamot : Cheesy:

In case, for those interested in hermetically sealing, the foam tubes in the photos (which we usually put to insulate the heating pipes) are made of polyurethane foam. Advantage: they do not burn but are consumed ... And above all we can weld them to each other with a cutter blade heated on an electric plate. We put that in contact with the two parts, then we assemble a few seconds by putting pressure.
The outfit is such that if it has to let go, it will not do the collage but next ... That is to say.

I would tutor one of these four ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/12/12, 13:40

The tutorial! The tutorial!

Uh no in my case it is the same material in the 2 cases (Polyethylene in dark gray foam, it is not PU because much more flexible) but it is indeed door flanges that I used for the garage door ...

On this photo actually we see pipes next to it:

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/12/12, 01:08

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:Huh the unearthing: funny to read again this thread with the v.09-ßéta of 'bamot : Cheesy:

In case, for those interested in hermetically sealing, the foam tubes in the photos (which we usually put to insulate the heating pipes) are made of polyurethane foam. Advantage: they do not burn but are consumed ... And above all we can weld them to each other with a cutter blade heated on an electric plate. We put that in contact with the two parts, then we assemble a few seconds by putting pressure.
The outfit is such that if it has to let go, it will not do the collage but next ... That is to say.

I would tutor one of these four...
The tutorial! The tutorial!

Here it is :D

https://www.econologie.com/forums/travailler ... 12200.html
0 x