Wood stove + boiler + radiator + CET

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
twentymak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Wood stove + boiler + radiator + CET

by twentymak » 11/09/19, 23:40

Hello everyone, I would like to make a combined installation of log burner with a boiler, a buffer tank, two radiators and a thermodynamic water heater with heat exchanger.

So more in detail: House on 1 floor. 67m ² on the floor, living room of 40m ² with the stove in the center, two rooms which will have as often as possible the doors opened to take advantage of the heat of the stove.

And on the ground floor a room of 22m² with a bathroom of 6m2.

The stove will be an 12kw Invicta Argos of optimal power, scalable from 8 to 18kw.

I think add this module just at the exit of the stove:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2009122914

And connect it to a buffer tank by following this shema:

http://www.maisoneco.com/spip.php?article420

For the buffer tank, or hydro-accumulator balloon, I do not know yet. It is very expensive for a simple isolated tank. I will be tempted to recover an old cumulus and isolate it, but level liter would 200L suffice? See 2x200L in //?

Then I intend to reuse three old cast iron radiators that are already present in the house, 1 will be positioned against the stove, 1 in the lower bedroom and the other in the bathroom downstairs.

And feed the exchanger of the thermodynamic water heater.

What I would like to achieve is that the thermodynamic water heater is close to zero power consumption in winter, have heating on the ground floor, and keep a good temperature throughout the house for a few hours after the end of the winter. fire.

Here I am waiting for your opinion on my idea, the choice of the boiler, and the recycling of old cumulus.

Goods.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Wood stove + boiler + radiator + CET

by sicetaitsimple » 12/09/19, 12:40

twentymak wrote: and keep a good temperature throughout the house for a few hours after the end of the fire.

Not sure I understood the topography of your house (40m2 living room upstairs?).

A "boiler" is a good way to transport heat where it would not naturally go by circulating air, but if you plan to only do flares, even long ones, a storage of 200l will just "smooth out" a certain number of parameters, but will quickly be "empty" if you no longer feed your stove.
From experience, if you want this type of heating (stove) not to become a chore and allow a certain level of comfort, the important thing is to choose a stove (and wood!) That allows you to remain at a "technical minimum for a long time" "allowing you to spend a night or a day of work without completely shutting down, maybe the one you are considering allows it, no idea.
0 x