Boiler stove

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
nicomog
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Boiler stove

by nicomog » 25/11/10, 15:48

Hello,

first, a little topo:

I have a recent central heating installation with 12 radiators, with a condensing boiler which also produces DHW. Also a large wood stove which allows us to hold without relighting the boiler up to t ° of 8-10 °. All my problem comes from the fact that the circulation of heat is very bad in the house and therefore, there are rooms where one is cold and that where the stove is located is overheated despite the doors open including to the 'floor.

I am therefore relatively interested in boiler stoves and particularly in the BUDERUS blueline 4W.

BUT before embarking on an expensive investment, I am looking for comparisons, opinions and other suggestions.
The advantage of the system is that it leaves me an open door for solar practical for heating domestic water in summer.

Here, awaits your opinions.

Nicolas
0 x
there is always a solution !
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/11/10, 16:22

Claim from the manufacturer who tells us that the stove gives 3KW in the room and 5KW in the water, which is very insufficient if your house is more than 130m2 (12 radiators) and probably more than 20KW.
A more powerful wood stove or boiler should save you a lot more money than wood.
The problem is also the duration of the logs in the stove if you are absent 8 hours and more to work.
Some people like 2tonne mass stoves for this reason of long autonomy after an outbreak.
Otherwise there are powerful automatic wood boilers.
Otherwise a stove or powerful insert with exchanger and air circulation by sheath towards the rooms works well to heat these rooms quickly, like at home, for the price of a stove.

http://www.bricozone.be/fr/chauffage/t- ... 16161.html
I suggest you go take a look at www.buderus.be. Our brand has been marketing wood stoves since this year (Blueline series). Among these models, the 4W has an exchanger. It therefore gives 3 kW in the room and 5 in the water. I installed this system at home and it works very very well. In addition, the transition from one fuel to another is completely automated. I am at your disposal for any questions relating to this subject. FYI, I work at Buderus, as I already explained on another topic of discussion of this forum.

Warmly,

Arnaud Quinet
0 x