Oil pan (or other)

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
yannouk
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yannouk » 19/10/14, 00:37

Hello
excuse me for having taken so long to answer, must say that with the indian summer I still did not start designing the heating system.

I have thick stainless steel tube, in diameter 100. Is it too much or can it do the trick for the pot?
The arrival of oil, it must come out centered at the bottom of the pot or I can make it lateral 30mm from the bottom?

Thank you very much for the precision of your previous answers.
Yannick
0 x
yannouk
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yannouk » 29/10/14, 17:45

that's still a question that comes to my mind;)
Can we not be content to make the oil arrive by gravity by placing the tank above the bottom of the pot, rather than using a pump ?!
0 x
yannouk
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yannouk » 29/10/14, 20:40

Also, I find it difficult to understand what are the advantages / disadvantages of your system, compared to that which I find on many American sites:

0 x
yannouk
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yannouk » 06/11/14, 00:34

Well, finally, I understood that the latter system has the advantage of working without the addition of air. It was the choice I made in the end. Almost finished, I will put you pictures!
0 x
yannouk
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yannouk » 12/11/14, 12:00

here it is, it's done and it works pretty well!
0 x