Storage and geo thermal phase shift in soils

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/11, 18:37

Obamot wrote:Bein is what we kill ourselves to repeat to him ... :P

Plus the fact that thermal storage in the soil requires a particular geology !! With trickling groundwater or a water table, it's not even worth thinking about! I have a stream that borders my garden, I think it must run a lot at home ...

Where dedé is as annoying is that it swears by the total autonomy ... misjudgment in my opinion: it is better 1000 homes a little optimized with 50% autonomy that 100 fully optimized with 100% ...

In any case with the RT2012, they will all be well optimized!

And it is now that inter seasonal storage could be democratized (whether in soils, in water, in salts, in oil or paraffins ... whatever the important thing is to find a reliable solution and with a moderate additional cost: nobody will invest 50 years of heating ...)
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/11/11, 19:07

Nothing proves that it trickles into a land, which if clayey is impervious and so runs almost nothing underneath.
The creek would have lost its water if the land was a strainer, as on some chalky soil soils full of holes!
It is necessary to characterize the soil, study totally not usual for the geologists !!!

In addition, it can be sealed by injections into the cement floor which hardens in cracks.
It is to develop creatively and not all cooked as by installing a nuclear power plant heating behind.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/11, 19:17

dedeleco wrote:Nothing proves that it trickles into a land, which if clayey is impervious and so runs almost nothing underneath.
The creek would have lost its water if the land was a strainer, as on some chalky soil soils full of holes!
It is necessary to characterize the soil, study totally not usual for the geologists !!!

Yes, but there is no clay everywhere!

And whether the flow is vertical or horizontal, it does not matter ... it will cool the buffer in the soil.

Any ground subjected to rain is infiltrated.

Finally glad to hear you say that it takes a soil study beforehand and that it is not applicable so everywhere!

We start to agree!

dedeleco wrote:In addition, it can be sealed by injections into the cement floor which hardens in cracks.
It is to develop creatively and not all cooked as by installing a nuclear power plant heating behind.

It has already been discussed, to randomly seek to seal a sub soil is a beautiful FBI in my opinion ... the thermal buffer water with or without a MCP will be much cheaper per kWh stored!
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 28/11/11, 20:05

yes my minimum depth is a little more than 2 m, to store the summer heat produced by a greenhouse specially designed for that, even if I have loss, the renewal of the air will be at least well tempered
earth clay type without passage of source, nothing serves to be 6, 10m or much deeper! yes, there is a passage of water that evacuates all the calories! it would be pure stupidity to store at a similar depth without knowing the source of the basement
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 29/11/11, 06:10

Bonjour,
Last innovation of the soil, with pesticides, insecticides ....... Ides, and if have finished with the injection of concrete, thin ah the site must be a filialle of lafarge : Evil:
a + claude
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/11/11, 09:50

concrete and cement it's different !!
And some prefer the descent of radioactivity in soils as in Fukushima now, favoring the nuclear, refusing any possibility to store the heat of summer for the winter in soils as to www.dlsc.ca !!
And the floors full of lava and pouzolanes, true natural cements used since the Romans, are not a subsidiary of Lafarge ::
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/11, 10:40

Oh yes it's very different ...

What do you know about the cost of drilling for a water PAC water pumping calories in a water table?

That is to say just 2 or 3 holes of about ten cm in diameter and at most 20 m depth + shirt + what it takes to stabilize a borehole?

Well, such a beast drilling, it seems to me, is already invoiced here between 10 and 20 000 € and that only "affects" a few tens of m3 of earth ...

You see what I mean?
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 29/11/11, 10:45

As for me ,
I prefer to have 50 cm on the sides and 1 m on the top in cellulose wadding.
certainly less expensive than your drilling.
After that I think that even a smoker will open the windows because too hot temperature inside.
a + claude
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/11, 10:55

Uh, it's a bit too much: 30-35 cm walls and 50-60 cm on the roof is more than enough ...

After that it is completely futile to isolate more: extra cost never profitable, to invest elsewhere therefore (climatism, hunt thermal bridges or leaks ...)
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 29/11/11, 10:59

What I meant by the.
is that even with this level of insulation, the investment is ridiculous compared to a pac or other, and that at the arrival your need for heating is extremely low.
So go drill or other, better make your vegetables more profitable.
a + claude
0 x