PELLAQUA solar heating 12 m2 struggles to provide DHW in summer

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: PELLAQUA solar heating 12 m2 struggles to provide DHW in summer

by Christophe » 20/08/20, 13:41

Macro wrote:For me it is necessary to find the inspection hatch ... Empty the 800litres and visit ....

But obviously there is none or not! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/08/20, 14:00

I imagine that you have to decant the whole balloon to see.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/08/20, 14:01

I unloaded an industrial exchanger (capacity 250 liters) of my taff by violent circulation of water .... For 4 days it flowed continuously rusty color .... To collect in the end barely 20kg of I don't know what ... In the effluent treatment filters .... Because of a fucking shitty coolant (savings of € 300 on 800 liters of fluid) .... In short, Renault coolant 80s ... Maybe even worse ....

I could give you the type of fluid I have used without problem since ..... But ... automatically it will cause an outcry when I announce the name of the manufacturer ....
Last edited by Macro the 20 / 08 / 20, 14: 11, 1 edited once.
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/08/20, 14:02

sicetaitsimple wrote:I imagine that you have to decant the whole balloon to see.

Fucked for fucked ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sylvain52220
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sylvain52220 » 20/08/20, 16:07

sicetaitsimple wrote:I imagine that you have to decant the whole balloon to see.

I did not want to launch the subject, but it will be necessary ...

If the inspection hatch exists, we know where it should be: On new models, we see that the insulation can be opened at this location. Unfortunately, ours does not have this opening, so probably not the inspection hatch that goes with it :( .

If we have to say, I thought to make, in the insulation, a rectangular opening as clean as possible and very wide so as not to risk burning it. This would prevent us from disconnecting / reconnecting all the circuits (solar, heating 1, heating 2, DHW, etc.). Do you think there is better to do than this?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/20, 16:19

Releasing insulation is not the sea to drink either ... much less complex than making an inspection hatch, eh!

What's this ? Expanded? From the extruded? Chemical wool?

In all 3 cases, it is reversible ... and rather easy to handle ... a few swipes of moving tape and everything is put back in place! For the OSEF look, you weren't planning on reselling this ball, though? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 20/08/20, 16:35

in the brochure (link given at the beginning of this thread) on page 53, it is indicated: Flange for mounting / removing the solar exchanger

So I think there is a flange and that Ökofen has planned that the exchanger be removable. Or does this brochure not correspond to the gear?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/08/20, 16:42

sylvain52220 wrote:If the inspection hatch exists, we know where it should be: On new models, we see that the insulation can be opened at this location. Unfortunately, ours does not have this opening, so probably not the inspection hatch that goes with it :( .

If we have to say, I thought to make, in the insulation, a rectangular opening as clean as possible and very wide so as not to risk burning it. This would prevent us from disconnecting / reconnecting all the circuits (solar, heating 1, heating 2, DHW, etc.). Do you think there is better to do than this?

If you have a good idea of ​​where it should be if it exists, you have to go there and see without taking everything apart. Redoing a little insulation, even tinkered with, with rock wool, it will always be possible.
0 x