Save at least 20% of central heating fuel

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Save at least 20% of central heating fuel

by Alfa-x » 26/11/12, 14:22

I'm not here to advertise our company but it does not prevent that when an ecological and inexpensive process works I think it must be shared.

As a user myself I will talk about my experience as such to whom it interests.

It is the injection of an organic liquid coolant and 100% biodegradable in the WATER of the closed circuit.

Liquid that has the following properties:

- Rises faster and higher in temperature than water AND cools less quickly than this one.
- More fluid penetrates the metal and increases the efficiency of the radiators
- Antifreeze up to -63 °
- Anticalaire
- Rustproof
- Anti bacteria (no more sludge or purges).

Efficiency guaranteed under penalty of reimbursement by the German manufacturer insured both for your circuits and for your boilers during 2 x 5 years!

Unbelievable ? Must try it to know, after all that it's been decades that we rent our filament bulbs that replaced the lighting gas and now we throw them for LEDs ...

And the Earth is not flat :P :P :P
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/11/12, 14:31

Hi neighbor. (I am around Charleroi)

A priori, we do not like the guys who come to advertise their junk right from the first post.

But finally, we will forgive you if you give us a good explanation how it happens that a liquid that heats faster to cool more slowly. Would I miss a course in thermodynamics?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

by Did67 » 26/11/12, 14:32

I'm hallucinating! A miracle product in which calories "enter" faster than they exit (to increase in temperature is to absorb calories, to cool down is to lose some). Miraculous liquid that knows the meaning of exchanges ...

Who enters the metal, without fleeing outside ???

Anti-limescale, as if it were an imprtance (in a circuit of chuaffage, unlike a kettle, it is always the same that turns, so the limestone is deposited once and only one !!!) ...

It's sold in Lourdes, this thing ????
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/12, 14:36

+ 1 with did!
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 09 / 13, 14: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 26/11/12, 14:55

: Mrgreen:
I was looking for a coolant that heats all alone.
there is radium in it : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Dear All...

by Alfa-x » 26/11/12, 15:22

I do not understand you too well, I will not do my personal history but before accepting this post I was just as skeptical as you.

So I will stick to the facts:

1: A report from Copernicus University "I have done everything to show that it does not work and yet it does work"!
2: A report from a training school of heating engineers in Belgium: to see the figures we expected a difference in consumption and the graphics give 35% savings!
3: my case: my boiler (8 positions) is on 4 thermostat and my water 60 °.
4: ALL customers are satisfied and the first reaction is always the same: it's warmer.

Miraculous? No, just logical - the product is denser but also more fluid than water.

We are currently in test phase at BNP in an agency that is under energy control since 3 years. The first results are already good ...

I sell my junk? Yes it is sure that I sell it but are you all as well off as you prefer to fatten the suppliers of gas or oil?

Anti-scale is useless? True that it is the least useful closed circuit properties (dead water) but how much are you to add a little water every X months? And what about installations without expansion tanks (like pellet boilers)?

And no I do not take advantage of the naivety of anyone, we guarantee the yield per contract (not satisfied = refunded).
We even asked Test Achat to test it but since we do not have a competitor, it seems difficult.

Metal is, like any material, far from being smooth and uniform, but a set of "cells" (I have photos taken under an electron microscope), water "slides" on the surface, the water / product mixture penetrates these alveoli.

And I'm not asking anyone to take my word for it, but I'll show it to anyone who wants to see it.
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 26/11/12, 16:03

It looks like a lot of engine coolant.

http://f.lourot.free.fr/fichiers_techni ... sement.pdf
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/11/12, 16:50

Bein without anti-lime system, a house that has 50 years in a water zone with normal hardness, if you do a renovation and that the pipes did not have an anti-scale electronic system or other, they go to the bucket, and it's no science fiction:

What Alfa-x says is true on this point, but it is better an electronic system at the entrance of the house, because it is not only the heating circuit, but also all running water and sanitary cold and hot (it's very important). Moral, if you have this installation input, you no longer need to put fluid elsewhere!

On the other hand, it's ok if you've done it since the beginning ... Because what this gentleman does not say is that if you put an anti-limescale system after a few decades, it'll all fuck you up, because it can take you limestone in some places and not others, and you're good to change everything when it's clogged!

So do not do it at this time, because it's the cat, especially for retirees who can not afford to do big jobs!

And in principle the insurances do not pay, using their "famous" argument of the "negligent maintenance of installation"...

For the type of product, it seems clear that it is simply antifreeze (coolant) is also specified above.

The argument "satisfied or refunded" is funny, because it will never repay in this context ... And in any case not the replacement of all the piping ...!

Concerning this product and a new house, it can go eventually if it is not corrsosive (it would be necessary to make tests).

As for the heat-generating properties, I do not know, it will improve dissipation but save money (I do not think so, there is no reason), but anyway, I would not take such risk on an old house that has never been treated regularly.
Last edited by Obamot the 26 / 11 / 12, 17: 12, 3 edited once.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 26/11/12, 17:01

Obamot wrote:As for the caloporous properties, I do not know,
Anyway, the function of the liquid is to transfer calories from the boiler to the room to be heated.

The fact of transporting them "faster" or "better" can in no way result in having more calories in the room than what is produced by the boiler ...
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 26/11/12, 17:35

Obamot wrote:Bein without anti-lime system, a house that has 50 years in a water zone with normal hardness, if you do a renovation and that the pipes did not have an anti-scale electronic system or other, they go to the bucket, and it's no science fiction:

What Alfa-x says is true on this point, but it is better an electronic system at the entrance of the house, because it is not only the heating circuit, but also all running water and sanitary cold and hot (it's very important). Moral, if you have this installation input, you no longer need to put fluid elsewhere!

On the other hand, it's ok if you've done it since the beginning ... Because what this gentleman does not say is that if you put an anti-limescale system after a few decades, it'll all fuck you up, because it can take you limestone in some places and not others, and you're good to change everything when it's clogged!

So do not do it at this time, because it's the cat, especially for retirees who can not afford to do big jobs!

And in principle the insurances do not pay, using their "famous" argument of the "negligent maintenance of installation"...

For the type of product, it seems clear that it is simply antifreeze (coolant) is also specified above.

The argument "satisfied or refunded" is funny, because it will never repay in this context ... And in any case not the replacement of all the piping ...!

Concerning this product and a new house, it can go eventually if it is not corrsosive (it would be necessary to make tests).

As for the heat-generating properties, I do not know, it will improve dissipation but save money (I do not think so, there is no reason), but anyway, I would not take such risk on an old house that has never been treated regularly.

Dear Sir, I join you but:
- our heating engineers are trained in the detection of possible problems; this is also a "negative" point of the product: it cleans so well that it destroys the "natural plugs" formed by limestone, rust and bunk in old installations.
If they still take the decision to inject the liquid, we intervene in case of problems, and not in a week but in the 24h.

And if the savings are there ALL our customers testify. (We have enough written testimonies, including an expert from the Walloon region whose son works at Ores and who makes monthly consumption records - after 6 months he was already at 18% of fuel savings ).

The product is not corrosive at all but once there our omnium covers ALL including the boiler despite that we do not touch it.

And our product is not an anti-limescale system for mains water, it simply prevents limescale in the heating circuit and removes existing scale which you probably know a layer of the thickness of an eggshell already reduces your 10% yield.

I confess that it is not "simply an antifreeze", far from it ...
0 x