Save at least 20% of central heating fuel

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 26/11/12, 18:16

I will try to attach the files.

1: testimony of a client whose name I have removed.

A priori it is downloaded

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... OteFdg.PDF
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/12, 18:18

Mowed a testimony whose consumption is not even corrected by the climatic effects (= standardization on the DJU for example) it is not worth much ...

We would much prefer university studies ...
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 26/11/12, 18:22

And here is the university studies file

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... zpLvZx.pdf
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 26/11/12, 18:23

It's done but 62 pages, it took a little while :)

Translations made by a sworn translator of course but if you want them in English I have them too.

Christophe wrote:Mowed a testimony whose consumption is not even corrected by the climatic effects (= standardization on the DJU for example) it is not worth much ...

We would much prefer university studies ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/12, 18:27

Ah that's much better, give us some time to cram :)
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 26/11/12, 19:31

Do at your ease.

FYI, I just had our consulting engineer on the phone who told me that he has redone the calculations for the heating engineer school and that he has achieved 36% average savings.

I will probably have these files in my mail tomorrow and will share them with you if you wish.

Christophe wrote:Ah that's much better, give us some time to cram :)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/11/12, 19:35

Alfa-x wrote:Do not believe me but do not doubt our customers who testify ...
Mmmmh, it smacks of the little paralogism!
Honestly, as Gaston and Did67 pointed out, I don't think that changes the fundamentals of the problem.

And not even the question of the formation of limestone.

If there were savings, I find the figures very optimistic, since we know that if we change to a condensing boiler from another from a previous generation, the savings are of the order of 10% ...

20% on the overall, so should not exaggerate too much ...
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 26/11/12, 19:52

This is what I say to all of my Obamot contacts ... inject the product rather than buying a new boiler ... Budget 5x to 10x lower for greater savings.

And, for your information, the product is a cold-made mixture with almost zero carbon impact.

I enclose the warranty certificate.

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... VjPH1x.pdf

Obamot wrote:
Alfa-x wrote:Do not believe me but do not doubt our customers who testify ...
Mmmmh, it smacks of the little paralogism!
Honestly, as Gaston and Did67 pointed out, I don't think that changes the fundamentals of the problem.

And not even the question of the formation of limestone.

If there were savings, I find the figures very optimistic, since we know that if we change to a condensing boiler from another from a previous generation, the savings are of the order of 10% ...

20% on the overall, so do not exaggerate too much no ...
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Save at least 20% of heating fuel hundred

by moinsdewatt » 26/11/12, 20:01

Alfa-x wrote:I'm not here to advertise our company but it does not prevent that when an ecological and inexpensive process works I think it must be shared.

As a user myself I will talk about my experience as such to whom it interests.

It is the injection of an organic liquid coolant and 100% biodegradable in the WATER of the closed circuit.

Liquid that has the following properties:

- Rises faster and higher in temperature than water AND cools less quickly than this one.

This assertion smacks of scam.

In order for a same volume of liquid to rise in temperature more rapidly than water for the same power, it must have a specific heat capacity lower than that of water.
P = m * c * DeltaT

But conversely in the radiator it will resist for the same reason less heat energy.
To ensure the same power to the radiator, it will be necessary to make it circulate the liquid more quickly. And the overall result will be the same as with water.

So run away.
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Save at least 20% of heating fuel hundred

by Alfa-x » 26/11/12, 20:53

So please take the trouble to read EVERYTHING I have posted, also the attached files and tell me how we could rip someone off ??

Then what interest to post in such forum if it is to end up in court in a few months.

We live here (Hainaut) not in an X or Y paradise and we do not hide at all.

moinsdewatt wrote:
Alfa-x wrote:I'm not here to advertise our company but it does not prevent that when an ecological and inexpensive process works I think it must be shared.

As a user myself I will talk about my experience as such to whom it interests.

It is the injection of an organic liquid coolant and 100% biodegradable in the WATER of the closed circuit.

Liquid that has the following properties:

- Rises faster and higher in temperature than water AND cools less quickly than this one.

This assertion smacks of scam.

In order for a same volume of liquid to rise in temperature more rapidly than water for the same power, it must have a specific heat capacity lower than that of water.
P = m * c * DeltaT

But conversely in the radiator it will resist for the same reason less heat energy.
To ensure the same power to the radiator, it will be necessary to make it circulate the liquid more quickly. And the overall result will be the same as with water.

So run away.
0 x