Aftercare Philippe ..... CATASTROPHE A FUIR

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Julius Caesar
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Aftercare Philippe ..... CATASTROPHE A FUIR

by Julius Caesar » 11/09/17, 10:06

Attention, attention I draw your attention to the after-sales service Cheminée Philippe

A FUIR A FUIR A FUIR do not buy anything from them, rather going to a DIY store is 2x cheaper and above all a quality after-sales service, my hearth grille split after 18 months, reply from the after-sales service "this is a spare part. wear, the guarantee does not work "BRAVO and then we get drunk with the nickname" French manufacture "
0 x
Christophe

Re: SAV Cheminée Philippe ..... CATASTROPHE A FUIR

by Christophe » 11/09/17, 14:33

First "anonymous" message (why don't you give your name?) Which can be compared to defamation ...

Who tells us that you don't work for the competition? : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: SAV Cheminée Philippe ..... CATASTROPHE A FUIR

by 1360 » 11/09/17, 17:49

jules cesar wrote:... my grate cracked after 18 months, response from the after-sales service "this is a wearing part, the warranty does not work"

Perhaps we should have read the warranty conditions before installation ... It's always easier than coming to cry on a forum.
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.