SAV Airton very little responsive! E5 error code

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

SAV Airton very little responsive! E5 error code

by Christophe » 12/05/14, 15:26

There is a just one year, I installed a reversible air-conditioning Airton, mainly for heating mode and for a fairly irregular operation (not in a living room ... I did run 1 times, 10h continuously since the January 1er).

See this subject for reminder, choice of a reversible air conditioning: https://www.econologie.com/forums/avis-clima ... 12394.html

But for over a month, the air conditioning is down, code E5 at startup, which means communication problem with the outdoor unit.

After a first contact with the SAV, I did what they asked to know how to look at the behavior of leds on the outdoor unit ... and since I have more news of the service despite reminders ...

So 2 questions:

a) Is this someone has already been confronted with this specific problem with a clim. Airton?

b) Has anyone ever been to Airton Service?

Thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/10/14, 14:52

After more than 6 months of procedure and a finally incendiary e-mail at the end of September, Airton SAV finally decided to send me the defective part, namely the complete deck of the outdoor unit:

Changed in 2 hours, it works well for the moment ... but what was it necessary to insist! I would like to thank the director of the Strasbourg bricodépot who had personally helped "unblock" the situation at the beginning of July (although it took another 3 months to resolve it)

Brief case settled ... finally!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 06/10/14, 17:43

And you imagine the same breakdown in Mr. everyone, less versed in procedures than us.

And especially scared at the thought of opening the hood of an air con ????

It has time to go cold this winter!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/10/14, 17:58

For sure ! This is also the XIIIth century ...

I asked for a warranty extension on the exchanged piece, I'm entitled it seems to me, right?
0 x
Nijiben
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

After Sales Airton

by Nijiben » 24/09/15, 15:02

I have had an Airton air conditioner since 2007, everything was fine until I needed to contact the after-sales service following a breakdown on one of the indoor units, more than 3 months to get an answer and again, by "cunning" in going through the company that imports the Starlight brand into France. In the end, no repairer in my sector will agree to come, youpi, I will stay with my problem ==> the next time I will take a real brand, with a real after-sales service.
0 x