Review, test and IR photos of the Arctic Air Ultra (mini evaporative cube air conditioning)

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
Christophe

Re: Notice, test and IR photos of the Arctic Air Ultra (mini evaporative cube air conditioning)

by Christophe » 01/07/19, 10:58

izentrop wrote:I admit that I went looking for calculations more complicated than you on this humid air fan that is akin to a mini fogger.
As it is a wet sponge that is dried by forced ventilation, its calculations are quite appropriate ...

Yes that's exactly it for the principle.

And go we put a layer ... the document begins by taking the value of evaporation at 100 ° C ... it is badly barred for the future ...

Since the water vaporization energy is about 2250 J / g, we need 4500000 J or 1,25 kWh to evaporate the water.

izentrop wrote:You must be among the most satisfied apparently

2 opinion amazon it's worthless at all ... but people who expect cold air conditioning will be logically and inevitably disappointed ...
0 x
Christophe

Re: Notice, test and IR photos of the Arctic Air Ultra (mini evaporative cube air conditioning)

by Christophe » 01/07/19, 11:01

phd wrote:So today, this morning, in my home, I recorded 23 ° C and 72% of HR. Stormy weather, what. The device still works ??

We would have to do different tests according to the temperature and the humidity of the air ... I let the UFC testers take care of it ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/07/19, 20:37

The evaporation of water requires a change of state, and therefore a quantity of heat called "heat of vaporization". This energy is taken on the air, ... which cools by moistening.
Overall, in the "water + air" system, nothing is lost, nothing is created. The total energy is conserved: the energy of the air "dry and hot" is equal to the energy of the air "cold and wet". The transformation is said to be "isenthalpic" or "adiabatic".
On the diagram of the humid air, the evolution of the air follows an isenthalpe. At most, the air can reach saturation. https://energieplus-lesite.be/technique ... aporation/
Which means that there is no gain in power, nor COP to wait, it is only a change of state due to the intake of moisture in the air.

Without waiting for a miracle, it can be interesting to do pollux that you had quoted, except in stormy weather, as PHD so rightly recalled. : Wink:

Sorry for the bad faith X10. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/19, 21:43

izentrop wrote:Which means that there is no gain in power, nor COP to wait, it is only a change of state due to the intake of moisture in the air.

What does it become heavy ...

Well I will reason like you, staying in bad faith but for the moment I remain power 1 ... if you insist I'll go squared ...

Put a fridge in a perfectly insulated room, leave the door open and put the fridge thoroughly ... overall there is no COP to wait and worse, the temperature of the room will go up because of the losses of the engines ...

This example is to show that the service rendered by evaporation is in the airflow and not elsewhere (or in the cold compartment of the closed fridge in the case above)

When you do not want to believe in something, you do everything to not believe it ...

From a global warming point of view, any air conditioning in global heat balance warms the atmosphere (of the planet) since it is only a pumping of calories from air from one place to another in consumption of the electric with losses ... globally no COP to wait either so!

We can therefore EXACTLY the same sentence as this one concerning the air conditioning by analyzing them globally ... and it is even worse because they have thermodynamic losses them!

Overall, in the "water + air" system, nothing is lost, nothing is created. The total energy is conserved: the energy of the air "dry and hot" is equal to the energy of the air "cold and wet". The transformation is said to be "isenthalpic" or "adiabatic".

That's your reasoning error from the beginning ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/19, 21:50

izentrop wrote:
This energy is taken on the air, ... which cools by moistening.

Hold on to crush our neurons.

So, conversely, when the water of the air condenses and warms the condensation wall ... the air warms up?

So in a condensing boiler the flue gases come out hotter the condenser that they have returned despite the calories given to the condenser! Interesting!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/07/19, 23:44

Fridge, boiler, heat pump have a heat exchanger.
IIR note: Evaporative cooling
Direct evaporative cooling.
This is the simplest process: the air passes
in an enclosure where it comes in contact with water. This is provided either by a
sprinkler, in the form of fine droplets, or by a porous medium saturated with water. The water
evaporates in the air, which lowers its temperature and increases its moisture content. The
practical limitations of the devices do not saturate the air at 100%, but a few
for cents less (examples: the paths represented by the arrows 1 and 3 in the figures
1 and 2). This process is also called adiabatic cooling by the manufacturers,
because there is no exchange of heat other than between the air and the water with which it is in contact.
An example with simplified drawing and psychrometric diagram of normal pressure moist air (Carrier diagram type)
1 path / direct evaporative cooling: the air entering the device has a temperature
of 37 ° C and a relative humidity (RH) of 20%, corresponding to absolute humidity
(HA) 8 g water vapor per kg of air (NB all figures are rounded). The air comes out at
a temperature of 21 ° C, HA = 14 g / kg; so it is both cooled and moistened, hence a
displacement on an oblique line segment in Figure 1 (adiabatic cooling).
Its relative humidity is 90% (the air contains 90% of the water vapor that it contains
if it was saturated with moisture at the same temperature of 21 ° C).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/19, 00:22

An exchanger to where if the room is insulated or we talk about the planet?

Seriously I do not know what you're playing there but it becomes heavy!

Do you do it on purpose or what?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/07/19, 00:27

Christophe wrote:[b] An exchanger to where if the room is insulated
It seemed obvious to me that it does not concern the play.
I am quoting:
... This process is also called adiabatic cooling by the manufacturers,
because there is no exchange of heat other than between the air and the water with which it is in contact.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/07/19, 08:55

This story of bad faith, you make it a personal attack. : roll:

Not at all, from the start I can see that your reasoning is wrong, but I didn't have the words to explain it to you. Give a power value to a physical phenomenon without taking all the parameters (pressure, humidity of the air ...), a COP without heat exchanger and we quickly arrive at the "Dumas effect" : Mrgreen:

It would have been necessary at least to go through https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pression_ ... _saturantebut you would have needed the equipment of a weather station in your apartment ... It's beyond me too. :P

According to the humidity of the initial air in a closed apartment, one sees that one is quickly limited by the volume of water that one can add, to finally end up with a lower temperature, but oppressive, as by stormy weather that prevents us from sweating.

Finally it may be no worse to let in the outside air, as fresh as possible and sweat in the wind of the fan, so as to ensure our regulating function of body temperature, as they do in a tropical climate, with their ceiling fan, naked on the bed, to sleep. : Wink:

The cube or a small fogger can also have an interest, under these conditions, by managing the consequences. :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/19, 11:04

izentrop wrote:This story of bad faith, you make it a personal attack. : roll:

Uh can be but must say that you were looking for it, considering how you insist ...
0 x

Go back to "Reviews and tests of products and services." Good deals, scams and scams. What to choose, reviews and purchase tests to choose better! "