Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Customer Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

by GuyGadebois » 02/07/20, 17:09

0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Customer Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

by jean.caissepas » 03/07/20, 09:52

herwyn wrote:hello i bought a palazetti pellet fire at the end of october 2019 at 7000th it started asking for maintenance 4 months later i was told that i would have to pay 165th if i calculate this will be 3 times this amount for 18 months be disans that he asks for it every 2000 hours on the booklet it is however well noted 1 time per year compulsory what can I do

Hello,

I have one too. you still have to do a complete cleaning every year for its proper functioning (dust the whole stove, clean the gas recycling pipes with a special brush purchased from palazetti, ...).
You must try to retrieve the maintenance manual corresponding to your stove.

IMPORTANT: Do not electrically unplug the stove all summer, otherwise the internal lithium battery takes over to keep the configuration and runs out during the summer. I had an error message in the fall and I had to dismantle the side part of the stove to access the electronic card and change the battery.

Otherwise very happy with my waterproof stove which consumes only € 200 of pellets a year ...
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."