Proposal own PAC and indepandante EDF

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 07/04/10, 09:31

I don't see the point since this kind of refrigerator uses heat to make cold. You might as well use the heat source directly ...
Unless you design a boiler heat pump? it may be possible, in my opinion you have to be an expert in chemistry and physics to achieve this.
0 x
aamgr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by aamgr » 07/04/10, 09:39

Forhorse wrote:I don't see the point since this kind of refrigerator uses heat to make cold. You might as well use the heat source directly ...
Unless you design a boiler heat pump? it may be possible, in my opinion you have to be an expert in chemistry and physics to achieve this.

The trick would be to use the same principle as this fridge but upside down, use the cold to make hot.
0 x
Save the planet all together
aamgr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by aamgr » 15/04/10, 08:51

To revive the discussions: are there chemists to answer the last two questions?
Otherwise, the only solution will be to test.
Thank you
0 x
Save the planet all together
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 15/04/10, 16:25

amusing:
Unless you design a boiler heat pump

The trick would be to use the same principle as this fridge but upside down, use the cold to make hot.

To revive the discussions: are there chemists to answer the last two questions?
Otherwise, the only solution will be to test.
Thank you

Answer already given but not clear in fact?
So far nobody has ever managed to make a perpetual motion in which fate as input in a closed circuit !!!
Carnot's principle is only a formulation of this real practical observation.
1/3 of the heat recovered to make electric current would give with a conversion efficiency of 33% real 1 / x1 / 3 = 1/9 of electric power totally insufficient to run the heat pump which requires 1 to make 3 !!

In any case do some tests, but guaranteed failure like perpetual motion patents !!!
If you succeed, you will have discovered a new source of energy, as in 1939 nuclear energy 1million times more powerful than fuels for the same weight !!!

You have to understand Carnot's principle and its various consequences! (in much clearer English!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law ... modynamics
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadi_Carno ... ysicien%29
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deuxi%C3%A ... odynamique

The boiler heat pump cannot exist because a heat pump (inverted fridge) pumps with minimum work (compressor) which pumps heat from the cold source to the hot source !!
replacing work with a heat source means no longer doing work to heat and the overall balance amounts to transferring more heat from cold to heat altogether without any work : absurd and never realized, otherwise our world would heat itself up to the temperature of the sun since the heat would pass from cold to hot and with the language of entropy concretely, the balls of string mixed up in disorder by your cat would rewind themselves in good order or them. crumpled and shredded papers would stick together by themselves in beautiful, flat sheets !! !!!!
We have the right to dream !!
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."