Heating circuit problem on wood buffer tank

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
house damia
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Heating circuit problem on wood buffer tank

by house damia » 11/02/11, 00:02

Good evening everyone.
I discover your forum.
I will explain my problem.
My central heating is wood burning boiler Zaegel Held CK 40 with a ball of 800L.
I put 2h to heat my balloon 80 ° up and down 60 °.
Here is some picture of my installation:Image

I have to charge the boiler all 2h to 3h, to keep a boiler temperature at 90 °. Because the balloon makes the gogo of the t ° of 80 ° not has 60 ° after 2h and 40 ° after 3h.
And of course in the morning, the balloon fell to 20 °.
Can you tell me sweet can the problem come?
Because my installer does not know.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Kind regards.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/02/11, 04:15

A priori the heat of the balloon is used to heat the house when the boiler does not heat enough without reloading wood ???
0 x
house damia
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Circuit problem on wood heating

by house damia » 11/02/11, 08:48

Hello dedeleco,
Yes normally the ball that must take over when there is more wood in the boiler, but even when its the ball is the galore of the t °.

Thank you for your concern for my problem.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/11, 10:39

Welcome,

Uh, what is the "gogo de la t °" doing?

It is possible that there is no problem and that you expect too much energy from your buffer tank.

You can look at these 2 topics, on the 1er there are mounting plans:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/chaudiere- ... t9999.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/desabuse-p ... 10055.html

0 x
house damia
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Circuit problem on wood heating

by house damia » 11/02/11, 11:21

Hello Christopher,
I mean the yoyo T ° that goes up and down in the balloon.
I have already seen the 2 topics I think what is his, because the boiler rises quickly in temperature 90 °.
Thank you for your answer.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/02/11, 12:59

Try to have more precision, rigor, precision details, otherwise you will not get out of trouble easily understanding.
Do you have this yoyo, if your balloon and the boiler are not used to heat the house at all (Circulation valve to the radiators of the closed house) and no heating of the house.
It would be very odd, because the heat must go somewhere outside the house, and be well visible with a nice temperature in something around the boiler !!!!!!
You can even heat poorly insulated pipes in a crawl space or in the earth between the boiler and the house ????????
So watch everything with great care.

The 2 examples shown by Christophe are very different, but it is crucial to be precise and rigorous, if his heating engineer is not!
Otherwise we stay in the unknown with the risk of scams and unnecessary expenses.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 11/02/11, 14:44

Welcome Maison damia!

It should first isolate the pipes and not with glass wool but with the tubes provided for this purpose!

If there is thermo-syphon that sends hot water into the heating body which is cold and naturally ventilated by the chimney, heat loss is assured!

solutions:

1) pipe insulation.
2) block the circulation by means of an electric valve which opens at the same time as the circulation pump.

It's sad to see heating professionals not finding such obvious problems!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/02/11, 15:01

Listen to Alain G with great care !!
It's sad to see heating professionals not finding such obvious problems!

Some are almost on purpose, because the more mistakes, the more work they have to repair !!
A nice income.
We never know if they are void or if they are on purpose !!!!

I had not looked at the pictures carefully, but if the natural thermosiphon is cooling the water in the cold heat exchanger of the boiler, working upside down and putting the heat so quickly out through the chimney, that's the overwhelming !!

To be rigorously tested without heating the house. and with a thermometer against the exchanger of the boiler stopped.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 11/02/11, 16:28

Dede

I do not think they do it on purpose, often these trades are protected by unions or associations that protect them a bit too much and they forget the skills, I recently did all the plumbing in a food factory, the plumber who came to install the condensing water heater to spend a week to install the water heater and a sink in addition to connecting 30 meters of pipes for the water supply while I did the plumbing for 14 washbasins and sinks , brushing system for the boots, in addition to 4 bathrooms, the sink are with mixer and pedals, a circuit of hot water circulation isolated in all the factory and the drains for all these items, circuit of soap and disinfectant, also the drains of 14 refrigrated units, all for 4 weeks of work to me alone and for the 1 / 4 rate per hour!

It cost Cnd $ 20 less than a "said" plumber who knew more about union information than the job he was in, the only way to get away from the union was to be an employee of the factory, to elsewhere the union took good care to monitor me and make sure that I was on the pay roll!

He even came to inspect for errors without success! : Cheesy:

The height is that I had to resume some of his work! : Evil:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/02/11, 17:36

To read the unions are worse in the US and Canada than in France apparently where the proportion of union members is low and few controls.

The operation is different, but in France there are scams without union, especially for quick repairs for weak people with astronomical prices for almost nothing, with beautiful reports on TV!
0 x