Reduced mode problem with gray TEM and Okofen

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 07/12/14, 13:26

Then another obvious fact: consumption does not depend on the boiler, but on: a) the house (surface, insulation, waterproofing ...) and b) the requirements of the occupants (where they place the cursor mentioned above AND how much long they stay in the shower, brush their teeth with hot water or rinse a ladle under hot water ...) ...

So in addition to adjusting the cursor to the fairest of what the group tolerates, it remains to work on the house ... Nothing is used to lament in front of the heap which goes down, it is only the consequences of the previous acts.

I have described 36 times the method for setting a heating curve. You know how to do ??? It's simple, just a little tedious! And unbeatable!
0 x
francoispet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by francoispet » 08/12/14, 20:26

Did67 wrote:Then another obvious fact: consumption does not depend on the boiler, but on: a) the house (surface, insulation, waterproofing ...) and b) the requirements of the occupants (where they place the cursor mentioned above AND how much long they stay in the shower, brush their teeth with hot water or rinse a ladle under hot water ...) ...

So in addition to adjusting the cursor to the fairest of what the group tolerates, it remains to work on the house ... Nothing is used to lament in front of the heap which goes down, it is only the consequences of the previous acts.

I have described 36 times the method for setting a heating curve. You know how to do ??? It's simple, just a little tedious! And unbeatable!

Yes I have already read several posts above!
;-)
0 x