Pellets and wood pellets: what future for the price?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

Re: Pellets and pellets: what future for prices?

by Did67 » 07/01/22, 13:44

Christophe wrote:
My question was therefore to know how much was the delivered ton of pellets in January 2022 at the supplier who delivered it to you at 215 € a year ago ... If you haven't recharged you can't know okay.

Heating with wood and pellets is also a certain form of resistance and moral commitment ... more localized production and, to my knowledge, there is no war and death for sawdust! : Mrgreen:

* I know I'm not my Didi age, but teenagers anyway, are you sure? : Mrgreen:

No unnecessary ping-pong. Too busy and too tired ...

1) I don't have the current bulk price, but indeed, it must follow the curve I had just set before seeing your answer ... It is not on the internet.

2) How do you want an energy product to be "militant" ??? Even the Max Havelaar cafe is a nasty business! The cunning exploitation of a "bobo" guilt (let me clarify right away: so much the better for the producers involved - a privileged few among the producers).

This is where the expression I used could apply: when you buy in a store, on the internet, at Amazon, at Alibaba (or formerly in the "econology" store), you are doing an economic act. .. This is capitalism. Even in China. Or at Pouding. Or at Maduro (or anyway, without greenbacks, you have nothing! There, it is the quintessence!).

Capitalism is not nice. It is a fact. It is not moral, that is obvious. It is not ethical, of course - well that, even the Pope does not manage to make it ethical, so the energy merchants ???

It is an understatement for me. So let's read it !!! If that relieves you. That doesn't change anything ... You freeze them or you buy capitalistic pellets!

3) I saw you coming: I made it clear that I was talking about a "movement", an atmosphere, on this forum.

You know, since maybe ten years ago, by "mp", I told you how tired I was. And why I have so many times considered leaving the forum to his destiny ... I am still here (among other things by fidelity: this forum was a footstool that opened up some notoriety to me - it's not the only footstool, but I respect him for that; not for this prepubescent post-adolescent chatter, which tires me out with their mediocrity).

If you are in it, ask yourself why?

Or if you defend your editorial line, it's up to you.

I'm free to think what I think about it and (from time to time) to say it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/01/22, 13:46

There you go, thank you Didier! That's all I wanted to know and show ... can you post the exact url of this curve please?

So the spotty teenager when he said, without inquiring so feeling, € 300 a tonne in bulk ... well he was right! : Mrgreen:

As said that remains interesting but should not pass to 500 or 600 € !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/01/22, 13:51

I agree less with your 2nd message but why do you have to be so in contempt? Did your books go to your head or what? Or is it the covid? The anti vax? The sieg vax?

Keep cool didi!

And to answer your 2) and 3), you don't care: consuming is much stronger and more important than voting!

It is the choices of purchases, consumption and therefore trade that shape the world (and that of tomorrow)

Imagine a world without "shit consumption": exit McDonald's, exit Coca-Cola ... current life expectancy would be improved!

Sorry for wanting to defend a certain idea of ​​freedom of speech and democracy and debates on this forum !

Signed: the post pubescent teenager : Mrgreen: (on this one, you also lack a sense of humor and self-derision ... but here I recognize the Alsatians well : Mrgreen: ...)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/01/22, 14:06

With my high efficiency stove, I do two years with 10 cubic meters, or 60x10: 600 euros. The person who cuts and delivers lives 200 meters as the crow flies, or 2 km from my home.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/01/22, 14:20

Christophe wrote:
.. can you post the exact url of this curve please?

It's copied / pasted from here: https://www.pelletshome.com/pelletspreise-deutschland

But I think it refers to DEPI: Deutsches PelletsInstitut and its German price statistics

https://depi.de/pelletpreis-wirtschaftlichkeit#rrrg
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/01/22, 14:25

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:... with 10 cubic meters, i.e. 60x10: 600 euros. The person who cuts and delivers lives 200 meters as the crow flies, or 2 km from my home.

With us (as the crow flies), it's another market: 30 to 35 € per cubic meter of hard deciduous trees (hornbeam, beech) delivered dry in principle ... Despite the forest surfaces, the dense habitat means that the demand has exploded in recent years, in addition to the "amenity fireplaces" which have remained in vogue. Even if for the most part, these are additional income from people who do that in addition to paid work (and have equipped themselves: tractor, trailers, saws, splitters) ... I mean by that that it is not t is not always totally a "real price" (including charges, contributions, taxes, etc ...) ... It is the sale of surplus. But there are also real wood merchants, installed, having a storefront. Paying declared and paid employees. And a SIRET.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/01/22, 14:28

I do not know these types of wood, there are none in the region (there are some at the neighbor's but it is not for us). Here it is white oak and holm oak (the best).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/01/22, 14:36

Didier while you're here and we're talking about firewood, would you like to take a look at this topic to give us a hand?

gardening / fast-growing-plant-in-a-garden-to-have-the-equivalent-of-0-5-a-1-stere-of-wood-per-year-t17079.html

Thank you 8) 8) 8) 8)

Otherwise, I paid my last stere in January 2021 55 € in the Ardennes for beech / hornbeam in 33 cm ... 30 to 35 € do not seem to me any more to be the current market prices for dry logs (maybe in 1m or 50 cm not dried there okay ...?)

I bet the stere will exceed 100 € soon ... : Evil:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/01/22, 14:45

With us, hornbeams and beeches are better regarded than oaks (which is also used as firewood - branches, etc., logs go to China!). These are very hard woods, without a lot of tannins, which dry more easily.

For information : https://www.a-m-r.fr/fr/actualites/bois ... chez-nous/

Merchants know this is what customers are asking for. So they charge him.

Our oaks are especially the oak or the pedunculate oaks. Beech and hornbeam dominate in a more humid situation, with shaded slopes.

Forests are managed ("sorted" trees) to produce commercial logs. These are classically beech-hornbeam-oak mixtures (just behind my house). First raised at high density, this forces the oak to climb without side branches. Then one clarifies: hornbeams and badly made beeches (twisted, forked) as well as badly made oaks are cut several times (every 10 or 15 years) and go to firewood ... The beautiful subjects continue to develop, all by being tight enough to climb ... And after a century, we have logs of beeches or oaks of 10/15 meters without knots. They are sold to make lumber - furniture, floors, etc. Branches, tops etc. are sold by these firewood merchants.

It is this management of density (and therefore of light) that has, in part, inspired the PP: light as the fuel of living things.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/01/22, 14:58

Christophe wrote:
Otherwise, I paid my last stere in January 2021 55 € in the Ardennes for beech / hornbeam in 33 cm ... 30 to 35 € do not seem to me any more to be the current market prices for dry logs (maybe in 1m or 50 cm not dried there okay ...?)

Occasionally, I will ask my neighbor. It was delivered in September.

We agree, it was the "before" price !!! That's for sure.

And maybe I'm even a few years old ... Since I don't buy any.

Later, we will discuss the necessary increase in the price of energy. Being green does not mean being against this increase - it is necessary! You have to be for. But you have to know how to manage this radical increase, without social disruption. This is the whole difficulty - and this is where we will see that all the yellow vests, especially all those who are today are candidates of the right or the extreme right - little by little the true meaning of shares emerges !!!) was not so green! We will have to become more economical. And we will have to give up the fact that the energy bill of a household (direct and especially indirect - the embodied energy of everything we consume) is ridiculously low in our expenses with regard to the services rendered ... Vast program .

"Consumer" and "against" start with the same syllable!
0 x