CAP air fresh air rumors!

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
ben837
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

CAP air fresh air rumors!

by ben837 » 20/03/10, 19:14

Hello everyone
A little surprised by the lack of interest for this section on a site that speaks of ecology and emission of co2 while the performance of air / air heat pumps has improved considerably, that I warm up with this system in all satisfaction since about thirty years (without maintenance required by qualified personnel and an outdoor fan bearing seized on the old Westinghouse in 29 years)
With the new pumps, I have no resistance installed (add-on or defrost)
Only downside, the regulation of T ° is not at the point and will be improved incessantly.
At the moment, I pay per month 106 € (12x8 floor meters with 1 floor + cellars) while I have two PAC air / air in main and air / multi split in secondary which will serve almost exclusively to the air conditioning. attic rooms if necessary (3 + bathroom)
I was horrified by the announcement of certain consumptions : Cry:
The main installation was calculated to maintain 22 ° day - living rooms and 18 ° ds rooms (old mom of 87 years living with me)
At the -17 ° c this year, I managed to push the Zubadan cap has more than 24 ° C in living rooms
In view of my current meter readings and the long winter, I feel happy because I have not yet reached my overall consumption 2009 (10.320Kwh statement of 2 May)
Everything is electric at home, even the water heater and my roof slopes are unfortunately not located in the south!
But we have to put everything in context, I built in 1979 after the first oil shock and I was particularly attentive to the insulation and the use of a wood frame (Norwegian Technique)
I was criticized at the time because all good Belgian had a brick in the belly
It is then necessary not to rush (to make a thermal balance) and to remedy in the first places to the observed abnormalities, to inform a practitioner (good knowledge in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics) to choose its material and the range of power corresponding to his home (too much or too little power = poor performance because it does not work most of the time at its ideal operating point)
The compressors of the new generation no longer work in all or nothing like my old PAC but modulate and reach their optimal operating point under certain conditions
Above all, avoid the so-called enlightened advice of people who call themselves ecologists but who especially live in them :!:
As for the other two systems water / water and air / water (notwithstanding that having a higher performance for the first), I remain dubious about the longevity of equipment, the cost of maintenance and irreversibility without significant costs of possible power calculation or assembly errors during installation.
There are still other variants to install on the old central heating (too few returns) but all is to think carefully and to be guided by people of confidence, craft and not by carpet traders
0 x
Ecowatt 850
Pac Mitsubishi Zubadan (3ans)
Pac Mitsubishi Power Inverter (6may)
Use Pac Westinghouse for 29 years
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 21/03/10, 17:56

The only problem is that under the best conditions, a heat pump consumes more heat energy in the power plant than it provides at home.

And in addition it justifies the construction of power plants, in which the heat is wasted, thrown into the atmosphere or water.

It is much more efficient to install a combination of solar thermal collectors and stove / wood boiler.

The best solution would of course be to have an electric co-generation, but it is not yet available on a domestic scale.
0 x
See you soon !
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/10, 18:14

Sorry but the rumors are damn well founded!

There are PAC AIR AIR installations that work well but there are some that are catastrophic for X or Y reasons ... it's a proven fact!

A) Mr. Ben, who knows everything but does not know the internal search engine: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php otherwise he would have found this (among other things) https://www.econologie.com/dpe-en-france ... -4163.html

See towards the end, the testimony of pov people scammed by scammers who installed them PAC AIR AIR (a fortune) who consume more than their old convectors! : Evil: : Evil:

B) Talking about performance with a CAP simply on the T ° does not mean anything that does not give by the efficiency because what matters is to see if it is to know if your cap is more advantageous than a boiler oil or gas ...

Everything has to be corrected in Primary Energy (coef. 2.58 for France) and there, the "green" argument for a CAP melts ...

Do you know your COPA?

If your COPA is less than 2.3, then a conventional fossil fuel and 90% efficiency boiler does better on EP ...

C) Electric kWh are "clean" in CO2 because nuclear? Fault: https://www.econologie.com/nucleaire-et- ... -4235.html
0 x
ben837
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ben837 » 21/03/10, 18:26

You are right,
I pay more expensive my KWH to a company that guarantees me a green energy: frown: and I look forward to the ongoing studies on solar collectors planned for roofs less well located in relation to the south so that it can be , as my neighbor gets there, network credit
Regarding wood, no agreement at all exception maybe recycling their waste
0 x
Ecowatt 850

bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 21/03/10, 18:38

Christophe wrote:It must be corrected in Primary Energy (coef 2.58 for France)

And it's already optimistic!

The energy efficiency of the nuclear steam process is of the order of 25%, but we must add the self-consumption of power plants and the fuel production sector, as well as losses of HTA transport: ie 16% loss.

And I do not know the losses MT and BT ...

So we are at less than 25% * 84% = 21% efficiency ...
0 x
See you soon !
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 21/03/10, 18:43

ben837 wrote:I look forward to ongoing studies on solar collectors planned for roofs less well located in relation to the south so as to be, as my neighbor gets there, credit network

First look at solar thermal collectors: their efficiency is very good (between 60% and 80% for vacuum technologies), their price is low and hot water is easily stored.

The photovoltaic sensors are only about 14% and are more expensive.

ben837 wrote:Regarding wood, no agreement at all exception maybe recycling their waste

What don't you agree with? Tip: the "quote" function is there to quote what you react to :-)
0 x
See you soon !
ben837
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ben837 » 21/03/10, 18:47

Have the webmaster who is heating himself to the live and the fuel and who censures what surrounds him a little too closely
Read quickly because it still pollutes a subject that enrages
In my opinion it's him the bastard who got scammed and he wants to disgust everyone
Do not worry, we will soon force him to censor himself if necessary
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Ecowatt 850

Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/10, 19:18

Mwarf, my patience has limits with the trolls in your genre (you sell PAC air?) ...

Farewell I have no time to lose with trolls like you ...

Too bad Bernard (just like me) seemed to appreciate this subject.

Trollism is a disease, must be treated ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 06 / 11, 19: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 21/03/10, 19:51

In fact, he has come to launch a new rumor: not only air conditioning pollute globally, but in addition they cause a transformation into troll ...

The noise ? infrasound by the fans? A refrigerant gas leak?

Or the desire not to be alone to be fooled by a clever seller: -?
0 x
See you soon !
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/10, 20:01

bernardd wrote:but in addition they provoke a troll transformation ...

Well seen ... and mental pollution is still the worst ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x