Okofen...It's freezing in the house :(

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
hercut
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Okofen...It's freezing in the house :(

by hercut » 28/02/22, 16:11

Thank you for your answer.

I don't think it's from the radiators, they're only 4 years old, but hey it could. But, they're hot, so I imagine it's spinning.
Perhaps they were planned too tightly in terms of size...

Friday I put the heating on intermediate instead of eco as mode, it is a little better but I still have a good degree and a half of difference with the rest of the house.
And, above all, a feeling of freshness, at 20° I have a not very pleasant feeling of cold...
0 x
Bengal77
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Bengal77 » 01/03/22, 10:20

Hello,

Try to bleed the radiators, maybe there are a few bubbles that prevent proper circulation. And check the water pressure which should be at 1,5 bar mini.
0 x
hercut
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hercut » 07/03/22, 17:03

I checked all is well in the radiators.

I increased the temperature to 22, it still seems like a lot :/
The cold room is at 21 with a feeling of cold still…

I don't understand, maybe I need to review the boiler setting and the heating time per day?
0 x
Benyb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Benyb » 27/10/23, 00:12

Hello everyone, I have a bit of the same problem with my pellematic condens 41 which is running a bit slowly since I restarted it 2 weeks ago. The requests are well followed but the temperature never reaches 19 degrees, at best I had 18,9! Since this is still quite low as requested I am a little worried about the coming winter!

The house is large 350m2, recent installation (second winter). Slope 1,5 / curved foot 32/ medium burner pt 18min/DHW morning and evening/COMFORT 19/REDUCED 17. I'm giving you my curves, I was inspired by those I saw here for the choice of data.

In settings I played with the slope but without success for the moment....

Thanks for your help !!!
Attachments
IMG_5681.jpg
1 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 27/10/23, 05:46

Hello Benyb,

On this graph, apart from slow heating, short cycles, and perhaps operation of the DHW circulator which is not necessarily useful after the daily heating period, I do not see anything very worrying.

350m2 to heat with a 41kW monster, that shouldn't pose a problem on paper unless you have bought a castle in ruins : Wink:
Would you agree, as the initiator of this subject, that I access the data from your boiler in more detail to better understand your entire problem?
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."