Okofen...It's freezing in the house :(

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Bengal77
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Okofen...It's freezing in the house :(

by Bengal77 » 18/01/22, 11:49

Hello,

I had asked the question at the time, and the answer was that the boiler did not know how to manage an interior thermostat and that it was made to work with an exterior sensor. but I don't remember the detail of the answer exactly.

For aid, yes you are right and it was positioned in the estimate for me to benefit from.

I'll put it down when they come later.
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 18/01/22, 11:53

bengal77 wrote:Hello,

I had asked the question at the time, and the answer was that the boiler did not know how to manage an interior thermostat and that it was made to work with an exterior sensor. but I don't remember the detail of the answer exactly.

For aid, yes you are right and it was positioned in the estimate for me to benefit from.

I'll put it down when they come later.

If it's in the quote, you don't demand it! They risk big : Twisted:

They still don't know anything about climate control with a pellet boiler that works like a big commercial ship, that's the problem for these installers...
To be continued :)
0 x
Bengal77
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Bengal77 » 18/01/22, 12:34

Hello,

They arrived, so I asked about the interior thermostat.
Answer: Out of 100 installations, I put 2 indoor thermostats, 1 of which the customer asked to deactivate very quickly.

He explains to me that the thermostat, depending on its location, will be the ordering party for the boiler. So, if it's 20 degrees as requested where it is (we'll say the living room where it's coldest right now), it may be much colder or much hotter (rather) in the other rooms. Which is understandable, however, I told him that I just had to "play" with the thermostats of my radiators in the other rooms if necessary...even if boring. He doesn't seem a fan of this idea and thermostats in general ^^
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 18/01/22, 13:11

bengal77 wrote:Hello,

They arrived, so I asked about the interior thermostat.
Answer: Out of 100 installations, I put 2 indoor thermostats, 1 of which the customer asked to deactivate very quickly.

He explains to me that the thermostat, depending on its location, will be the ordering party for the boiler. So, if it's 20 degrees as requested where it is (we'll say the living room where it's coldest right now), it may be much colder or much hotter (rather) in the other rooms. Which is understandable, however, I told him that I just had to "play" with the thermostats of my radiators in the other rooms if necessary...even if boring. He doesn't seem a fan of this idea and thermostats in general ^^

: Shock: : Shock:

Well you'll be the 3rd to ask him! Even if I absolutely do not believe his figures…
And for your information, you can also configure an Okofen room thermostat…
And since it also deactivates in 5 seconds via the application, excuse rejected and to scare you!
You can believe me : Wink:

True climate control requires an exterior indication and an interior indication so that it is perfect even if the door is left open or the sun is shining.
He walks you around for the order request because he does not know how to configure all the possibilities and above all it will allow you to rest your boiler during the reduced period.
In your current configuration, it only stops when its main tank exceeds 76°C. She doesn't care if it's 22 at your place at night because she'll never know.
And 24-hour operation cannot be avoided without a room thermostat… You will become a loyal customer of your pellet supplier : Oops:

For everything else, to follow : Wink:

The thermostats are there only to adapt the temperature room by room if too hot and nothing else.
1 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 24/01/22, 16:10

With the authorization of the author of this thread, here is an inventory following their visit.

They intervene in the middle of the day to modify the water law but without checking the circulators.
Remotely at the end of the afternoon, they deactivate the DHW priority and modify the mini/maxi DHW instructions for you.

C71F9FEF-0417-4A30-9759-2346A12537CD.jpeg
C71F9FEF-0417-4A30-9759-2346A12537CD.jpeg (306.85 KiB) Accessed 3133 times

On 19/01, around 11:30 a.m. remotely, it again modifies the water law
At 19:19 p.m., he remotely resets the sanitary priority to ON (he must have been afraid to see the ECS fall without trying to understand why it happened…)

52BC4AE0-28CA-4254-BF8A-66BEE27A673B.jpeg
52BC4AE0-28CA-4254-BF8A-66BEE27A673B.jpeg (272.9 Kio) Consulté 3133 fois

On 20/01, the visible effects of the sanitary priority again on ON, the circulators and the v3v do what they can multiple times with unsuitable DHW corrections..
At 21:56 p.m. remotely it modifies the DHW settings the trigger hysteresis to 0!)

A343F44C-9220-44D8-AF9C-8D70FB890DC5.jpeg
A343F44C-9220-44D8-AF9C-8D70FB890DC5.jpeg (306.56 Kio) Consulté 3133 fois

21/01
Effect produced by its change the night before, your ECS tank is constantly recharging and disrupts EVERYTHING including the passage of the main tank below 60° on countless occasions.

FBE116DF-96B0-4E79-A8A4-C46182B454AA.jpeg
FBE116DF-96B0-4E79-A8A4-C46182B454AA.jpeg (384.51 Kio) Consulté 3133 fois

And today, after Bengale77 informed him of the innumerable regular inconsistencies between the setpoint/measured flow temperature, he has finally removed the DHW priority and he has further increased the water law so that to 2,6, 75°C outside, its radiators are supplied at XNUMX°C.
Without even caring that the v3v was yoyoting (from the verb yoyoter : Cheesy: ) and that therefore we absolutely could not rely on the previous water law…
I won't make any comments other than he's the worst pro (the one who modifies everything remotely is a business manager, if someone can explain to me what this job is...) that I've seen in 4 years and half... : Shock:

To be continued
0 x
Bengal77
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Bengal77 » 24/01/22, 19:28

Greetings,

In any case, Pilpoil is an extremely attentive and meticulous man. He masters his subject, and I can only thank him for the time he takes for me.

Even if I think he's just waiting for my GO to polish my beautiful mechanics (YesYes I'm talking about the boiler...let's see :p), and that it must be terribly itchy.

As I explained to him, I'm waiting for a bit to pass the pill to "professionals", without it causing me harm in the future.

See you,

NB: I have to search in the forum, but if there are subjects concerning the smells of a house, that interests me. We have occasional odors after showers and, very surprisingly, it only happens 2 or 3 times a year for a few days or even weeks.
0 x
sabermu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sabermu » 25/01/22, 13:00

Hello
I have an okofen pellematic boiler in 36kw from 2009 and I would like to know how to have the temperature graphs that I see on the forum

please
1 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 25/01/22, 18:48

Hello everybody

sabermu wrote:Hello
I have an okofen pellematic boiler in 36kw from 2009 and I would like to know how to have the temperature graphs that I see on the forum
please

It is possible with this touch screen on the boiler but I do not think that in 2009 the Okofen were already equipped with it.
F9E34120-5B23-44E5-964A-933B63E92628.jpeg
F9E34120-5B23-44E5-964A-933B63E92628.jpeg (182.25 Kio) Consulté 3056 fois

bengal77 wrote:In any case, Pilpoil is an extremely attentive and meticulous man. He masters his subject, and I can only thank him for the time he takes for me.
Even if I think he's just waiting for my GO to polish my beautiful mechanics (YesYes I'm talking about the boiler...let's see :p), and that it must be terribly itchy.
As I explained to him, I'm waiting for a bit to pass the pill to "professionals", without it causing me harm in the future.

It's especially that I never liked the haughty tone of the pros (including Okofen technicians) who intervened at my house, among other things.
Because me the speech "as long as it heats up you don't have to worry about how it works" well no it does not suit me at all : Wink:

I'm patient but tell your account manager what to do, it hadn't happened to me yet on a simple ECS priority setting : Cheesy:

I'm waiting for your T° readings of the day because given your beauty's theoretical appetite today with only 2°C, it risks jamming the consumption level and heating of the accommodation if it drops further... :o
0 x
hercut
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hercut » 24/02/22, 15:25

Hello,

I wonder if I should open a subject for my question or not, but since I'm a bit in the case here (without interior thermostat) I think it won't be too off topic.

I made several adjustments according to the different posts read. I don't think I'm too bad, except that a room is playing tricks on me.
To achieve the same temperature everywhere, do I have to increase the temperature in the house and reduce the thermostatic taps in the other rooms?
Or should I do otherwise?

I also want to know if the time slots I have put are adequate?
weekdays 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 18 p.m. to 22 p.m.
weekend all day.

Thank you for your help.
0 x
Bengal77
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Bengal77 » 25/02/22, 07:44

Hello,

Amazing you only have one room that doesn't heat well. Are you sure it's not the radiator?
Otherwise, I'm guessing it's at the far end of your house.

Without a thermostat, you have no choice but to raise the global temperature and play with the thermos, yes.

For time slots, I personally heat every day from 7 a.m. to 23 p.m. because I am teleworking. I don't know which is better between heating gently all day, and asking it to pound twice a day to bring it up to the desired temperature.

@+
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."