Making a home air conditioning (if possible ecological)

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Manufacturing of a house air conditioning (if possible eco-friendly

by denis » 27/07/06, 05:24

during a stay at the osto, there was no air conditioning, and facing south :frown: it was hot, there was a big fan; I put a terry towel that I kept wet, see wet, and well the efficiency was not obvious !!!! so I don't really believe in this system.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/07/06, 05:37

Hello

ricket 79 wrote:I put 3 photos in my personal gallery : Lol:
A + ricket 79

Does it work with the pressure from the aqueduct 4 to 5 bar?
In continuous use it does not clog the little nozels too quickly?
I look if the system could not be interesting for injection into the panton, again we must be careful with a mist in the open air (large volume and in a conduit it changes the situation)

Andre
0 x
79 ricket
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by 79 ricket » 27/07/06, 17:46

Hello
Andre
My shower is connected to the garden hose (house water circuit.
Foggers (not browners) : Oops: heat surely) do not clog by cons they are plastic and I do not think they could be suitable for an injection in the pants
A + ricket
0 x
equipment
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Manufacturing of a house air conditioning (if possible eco

by equipment » 20/05/07, 16:51

Pollux wrote:
and I lowered the temperature of my room (about 45 cubic meters) by 1.5 ° C.

-Pollux

Hi everyone ! ! I have been for a while the subject of air conditioning on the forum because there are lots of good ideas here! !
I thought about the different systems we are talking about here!
I am super surprised that pollux can cool its room as much with a water evaporator! I did a little calculation (which I will find) and I concluded that it was necessary to evaporate huge quantities of water to cool a little.
The calculation was of the type Q = M.CP (T1-T2) with the heat "gained" by the water to evaporate which is also the heat "taken" to the embiant air.
for 75cl of evaporated water, a 4m² room (all pitit) I calculated a drop in temperature of the kind: 0,05 degree! lol
I show you the calculation as soon as I get my hands on it.
I have made a mistake : Cheesy: ! I had a hard time finding latent heat on the internet! In addition there is a time when the air will be saturated with water and suddenly it will be less effective even if it is an artificial ultrasonic evaporator nan ??

Otherwise about the Vortex to cool! This one is my little favorite! I intend to make a prototype. On the other hand, my flu mechanics teacher told me that it would be difficult to create a vortex without there being any moving parts! I hope she is wrong! ! IF you type VORTEX on Google you come across sites that sell this kind of systems for the tertiary sector. They allow cooling effectively! But it works with compressed AIR! So it's not the same fluid flow as what we could have with our sun! Our vortex will therefore not be as efficient.

http://www.air-industriel.com/catalog/t ... 0_1_4.html

Here ! I didn't bring much information! but OK ! I will keep you informed of my future experiences !! !
++
0 x
the SERREvitude
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/05/07, 14:23

The best air conditioning system, ecological moreover, would be solar air conditioning for me.

a solar panel with water heats the boiler of an absorption refrigeration machine (like camping gas fridges) to make it cold when there is solar radiation (ie when you have the most need !!)

A photovoltaic panel could turn a small water pump and power the regulation.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/07, 13:55

Capt_Maloche wrote:The best air conditioning system, ecological moreover, would be solar air conditioning for me.

: Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/le-froid-sola ... -3265.html
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/05/07, 14:51

Capt_Maloche wrote:
L
e best air conditioning system, more ecological, would be solar air conditioning for me

logic: the warmer it is, the cooler it will be! :D

a pity that this technologi is not yet far away ....
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
equipment
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by equipment » 25/06/07, 21:51

yeah maybe! but on my scale it is easier to realize the vortex system! it is much less complicated than air conditioning by adsorption.
But if you know a little the manufacturing protocol of a small air conditioning by adsorbtion I am interested! but it looks complicated (waterproofing, finding the right materials ...)

from work what!
0 x
the SERREvitude
LeBegozh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by LeBegozh » 24/08/07, 17:13

Hello everybody

I came across this site:

http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/%7Egmilburn/ac/

it's not super ecological, I know, but it gets worse!

there are above all areas for improvement for this system. the:

http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/%7Egmilburn/ac/geoff_heatx.html

and especially there:

http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/%7Egmilburn/ac/pete_ac.html

me, in any case, it gives me ideas ...
0 x
equipment
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by equipment » 25/08/07, 12:08

yeah! not bad ! but it is especially the heat exchanger that is shown on your site! it's not cold production at all! in fact the guy he uses his freezer to have pants ...
in addition the fan consumes its share of electricity!
I really thought I would make a vortex air conditioner as a 2nd year IUT project, but hey, the fact that there isn't too much sun at the moment is blocking me. In addition nothing guarantees me that once realized it works.
Air conditioning by adsorbtion too complicated as a project.
I'm going to make solar panels in thermosiphon lol less hassle!

++
0 x
the SERREvitude