Kroll burner with oil drain

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
ken
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Kroll burner with oil drain

by ken » 28/01/12, 14:06

Hello

I filter the oil of kebab hallal, tournsole, for the carburation of a motuer 2.2 dt

, I have 25 liters of waste per month ... now, instead of throwing them in the trash because I had no choice, following moving into HLM at low cost (top of Seine)

I found a way to store it:

- I have 2 choices:

1- run to a gar by 500 liter, which comes from far 200 terminal, but which would move for 500 l
(problem as I store in a place that I sqouatte, you never know, if a technician goes by, because it is in the cellars of the hlm, I spot a mini metal door and when I open it there is a space of 10m2, without light and with large pipes on the ceiling ... so I told myself that I was going to annex this place to store the paraffin. but I tell myself that if one day a technician passed (this is an assumption), maybe he could ask what all these oil can do there or if one day there was a fire, 500 liters of paraffin may not be the joy .... 'extremely minimal probability, but we never know)

2-spinning to a gar who has a kroll burner and who comes from the marl
and heating with drain oil,

with him the advantage is that he would spend 1 time per month in the sector, so that my maximum stock in this room would be 150/200 liters:
so less important quantity in case this local would be visiting ...

question: does the krooll burner accept the viscosity of thick oil like: a little thicker than yop, like applesauce
0 x
Projéthée
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Projéthée » 28/01/12, 14:17

in http://www.nevo.fr/spip.php?article148 , they indicate that the oil is preheated before passing through the nozzle.
The questions are:
__ how many degrees do they preheat?
__ how liquid is your paraffin enough?
the answer to the second question would be a good start.
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 28/01/12, 14:40

you have to heat around 60 ° C, a question, do you filter for yourself or not?

I didn't quite understand your post.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Flytox

Re: Kroll burner with drain oil

by Flytox » 28/01/12, 21:39

ken wrote:2-spinning to a gar who has a kroll burner and who comes from the marl
meatwhich was heated with drain oil,

Heating with drain oil can be very polluting and it is poisoning and poisoning the whole neighborhood ..... Give him your oil he stops this bullshit : Evil:

Regarding the risk of fire, if someone makes the link that it is you who stores this fuel in there, even if you scouats, we can look for you big problems ...

To fluidify, heating is a good solution. Do a search on Econology with "ball burner", you have several very interesting different posts, you will find all the answers.
:P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 29/01/12, 10:54

The drain oil is classified carcinogenic. It is forbidden to burn it, it must be recycled and all the municipalities have a recycling center with containers provided for collection.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/01/12, 14:58

2-spinning to a gar who has a kroll burner and who comes from the marl
and was heated with drain oil,

And after that we will wonder why, in this place, full of people died of cancers, faster, locally, much more than elsewhere, without knowing whyi!!!

Same goes for the greenhouse salads heated with junk food !!!

And then we wonder why the poor, without education, die much younger than the rich or those with education !!
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 29/01/12, 21:31

Do a google search with:

"drain oil" "horse" : Shock:

"drain oil" "dog" : Shock:

Mind-blowing! There are people who look after their animals with toxic and carcinogenic oil ...

Also do a google search with:

"used oil" "wood" : Shock:

There, it is the treatment of trees or timber with drain oil!

Awful!

And prohibited.

: Evil:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/01/12, 22:30

Without claiming that the combustion of drain oil is free from any toxicity, I believe that its prohibition was based on the risk of incorporating electrical transformer oil, an oil that contains PCBs.
PCBs are persistent toxins and the burning of these oils emits dioxins.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/01/12, 10:08

I heat (second winter) with a multi-fuel kroll. with vegetable molasses from recycled frying oil. Draining oil is prohibited in France for combustion ... Except for thermal power stations and cement works (controlled incineration) ...

Strangely, this burner system is sold in the rest of Europe and approved to burn these waste oils.

The trouble is not to burn molasses by the burner. The big very big concern is to manage to filter the impurities and the water of this molasses It must also remain liquid to be pumped by the feed pump and even during the shutdown of the burner ... Anyway, that's where it gets complicated ... because to clog a kroll nozzle ... there's no need for a big fries ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...