ISOCENTER Boulogne Billancourt

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
guillaume0307
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ISOCENTER Boulogne Billancourt

by guillaume0307 » 20/10/13, 14:00

ISOCENTER = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Moderated by Remundo and Christophe. Defamatory remarks are not tolerated on this forum.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/10/13, 15:17

voivoui,

Okay,

well we don't sign the first quote ...

We frequent several shops and compare.

Ideally, we can learn about the seriousness of installers.
0 x
Micha2510
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Micha2510 » 03/01/14, 13:50

Hello everyone,

It seemed to me, until now, normal to see here and there comments on the company in which I have worked for 11 years now.
Indeed, compared to the number of orders (1250) in 2013, I told myself that there are inevitably dissatisfied customers as in all companies which offer tailor-made services and not take away.
But today these comments are so violent that I felt compelled to respond.
I would first like to point out that a client would not have made this kind of comment by begging at the end of his remarks for other opinions that would enrich his discussion. former salesman who would like to harm Isocenter.
I absolutely do not recognize what is described as the normal course of quotes that we do every day.
I have been making quotes every day for 11 years now and if I sometimes ask Mr. DUVAL (WHO REALLY EXISTS!) To make a particular financial effort on one of my files, this is not the case. rule.
However, I have long understood that we are not in the land of care bears and that competition exists (and that seems healthy to me).
Sales people in all companies are paid out of their personal turnover. So it seems obvious to me that if a client is asking for a discount to make his project a reality, of course I will ask my manager for authorization to grant it.
Finally to finish with the commercial chapter, it is forbidden for us by our manager to concretize an order with a too old person (contrary to other practices!)
He systematically asks for the presence of either the children or the family to make the estimate at home.
For the technical part, the realization is carried out "in the rules of the art" as in all the companies which want to be perennial.
Of course there can be problems but we have always solved them and we have never left a client with his windows or shutters without having completed the site.
I can say without looking down that we have a technical department up to the task that knows how to meet customer requirements.
Thank you for listening to me"
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/01/14, 14:44

Locked by Remundo

Voila,

We had the 2 bell tones.

I am locking this topic.

And thank you for stopping the controversy, otherwise there will probably be a ban and the deletion of this topic.
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."