Is Linky more accurate?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: Is Linky more accurate?

by Christophe » 26/11/19, 23:28

the article talks about 100 passed to 500 ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/11/19, 02:07

Because they count late penalties, or it’s like the open secret that grows with each word of mouth : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 09:33

So it went from how much to how much (in kWh if possible). Sorry not found the statement in the link you gave ...

One thing is certain: 667 kWh per year, even if Gilberte lives alone it was frankly not much ...

I assume that Gilberte has not equipped his whole house with LED lighting, that she has a TV (quite old probably considering her modest income) and she is in the North so the winters are rather gray and not very hot ... therefore lighting, indoor activities ...

There remains the question of the production of hot water ... a shower is about 2kWh ...

We see that it is heating with kerosene, a canister behind it, so we can presume that it does not have a gas or oil boiler ... therefore DHW necessarily electric ...

I can imagine that it does not wash every day (which would already exceed its overall bill), but it must also do its dishes ... In short, the DHW for 1 person under 300 kWh per year seems to me enough hardly possible ... : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 09:50

Single glazing and heating with kerosene:

gilberte_morel.jpg
gilberte_morel.jpg (64.11 KiB) Viewed 2861 times

If it had a boiler, just a circulator that runs 24/24 at 40W is 0.04 * 24 * 365 * 0.15 = 53 € per year (at 0.15 € per kWh) ...

I therefore assume that the explanation lies elsewhere than in the responsibility of the linky (who had to count just) because it is known that very old disc counters tend to slow down ...

I'm talking about meters that are 40, 50, 60 years old or more ... age that the Linky will never reach (and there is perhaps the real problem with these meters ...)

Sorry for Gilberte and for the anti-Linky but this time Justice did its job poorly ... (neither the 1st nor the last)
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 27/11/19, 10:11

100 € per year also seems very unlikely to me.
Just a recent A + fridge is 20 € per year according to the manufacturer (according to test protocol that we know is very unrealistic ...) so we can rather rely on 40 € per year just for this job.
Her laundry is done by hand in the cold water of the river?
His dishes are with water heated on a wood stove? (in this case why the oil cans)
We only have 2 for the DHW station (shower + dishes) it is between 6 and 7kwh per day (350 € per year)

I believe that even living "old-fashioned", that is to say with just a fridge and a light bulb in the kitchen, it would be difficult to make less than 100 € per year of consumption ... (because nothing but the 'subscription without consumption we already exceed this figure)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 10:15

Absolutely ... but Gilberte knew "well" how to surround himself to defend himself ...

We just didn't even talk about the subscription: what's the least with EDF? (or what was it?)

What is serious in this case is that Justice is more stupid than us and does not even know how to make an energy assessment ... where are the legal experts? Are there none at EDF competent? : Shock:

Because there, we did their job for free in a few messages ... : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/11/19, 10:16

Christophe wrote:We see that it is heating with kerosene, a canister behind it, so we can presume that it does not have a gas or oil boiler ... therefore DHW necessarily electric ...
She said it in her interview at 2 mn. She doesn't talk about TV.
The large fridge freezer that we also see is at least 300 kWh / year.
Single glazing
Maybe his laundry room in this photo?
this time Justice did its job badly ... (neither the 1st nor the last)
Small bill, good faith, honor flouted, benefit of the doubt, pressure from anti-linky associations, media coverage, prejudice to the power cut to an elderly person ... The judge could only be lenient. : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 10:19

izentrop wrote:prejudice to the power cut to an elderly person ... The judge could only be lenient. : Wink:

It is true that the cut was pretty disgusting given his age ...

But what about the next Gilberte invoices? What did justice say? Are we going up the old counter that was idling? : Mrgreen:

(not listened to the interview)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/11/19, 10:52

Well since the billing is back to normal.
She may have a gas water heater and then a plank brush wash tub. I still had one in my laundry room, which I fired for lack of space : Wink:

bacalaver.jpg
bacalaver.jpg (365.35 KB) Viewed 2842 times

gilberte.jpg
gilberte.jpg (27.44 KB) Viewed 2844 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 11:47

Yes maybe ... but it's stupid to pay a subscription to city gas (in the 200 € per year ...) to just connect a water heater ...

And I do not really imagine Gilberte changing bottles of propane butane gas ... if? Ok this is a brave Chti but still ... : Cheesy:

For the statement this one I had seen but seriously, can you read something? Except the explosion of consumption, we see nothing at all!
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."