Thermal insulation of a door

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
sebarmageddon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by sebarmageddon » 23/12/11, 13:53

thank you christophe for the info,
in fact, no, I didn't put my email address when I put my photos,
I come to wonder if I validated my message yesterday ...

on the right, at the bottom of the door, we see the humidity, which would come from the bottom of the wall, since the wall is not insulated, it condenses down on the tiles, and the floor is concrete, that's it. ..

we don't really see, but the top of the door (the board) is curved, at the bottom, it does it much less

below, we see two spots of humidity, thinking about it, I wonder if it is not the front of the door which is not waterproof, and which would cause water to seep through the inside

now there are pictures
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/12/11, 14:18

Perfect illustration of what I repeat for humidity, that we must think scientifically with great care like a detective looking for hidden clues before acting, otherwise almost useless work !!!
0 x
sebarmageddon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by sebarmageddon » 23/12/11, 14:29

it's not almost useless, it's tinkering : Cheesy:
it is clear that we must think carefully
in addition, what is well done at the start, is not to be redone, while there ...
: Cry:
0 x