Insert and heat distribution

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
kerlou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Insert and heat distribution

by kerlou » 08/03/11, 13:50

Good morning all ! I just signed up for this forum because I can't find answers to my questions, I hope you can enlighten me! : Idea:

I am looking for testimonials from users of the heat distribution network by ventilated ducts.
Here is my situation: I live in Center-Brittany (harsher winters than on the coast, temperature can go down to -5 ° C) in a renovated farmhouse with one floor and attic with floor. I heat myself thanks to a central heating powered by aerothermal energy (air-water pump).
In severe cold, the pump has trouble providing the necessary heat, so I would like to install an insert coupled to a heat distribution system (the duct would rise to the roof via the 1st floor and then the heat would be distributed from a network of ducts in the attic with a diffusion mouth in the 4 bedrooms upstairs.) I have about fifteen meters of ducts and therefore 4 diffusion mouths.
I also have a reverse CMV system also installed in the attic.

For the moment, I am considering 3 solutions:
1 - insert with forced air directly into the ducts from the insert.
2 - insert and suction box in the attic taking the hot air from the hood then redistribution via the heat ducts (the duct leaving the hood must therefore cross the floor before reaching the box).
3 - insert and heat exchanger (Confort + system from Poujoulat) then redistribution via the heat sheaths (problem: can I install the exchanger in the attic or must it be close to the outlet of the insert?)

For each system, I ask myself the question of the efficiency, the noise generated, possible interference with my inverted VMC, especially for solutions 2 and 3 because this implies a suction mouth in the room on the ground floor, so I will end up with a permanent air circuit and half of the ground floor will no longer benefit from CMV. In addition, people advise installing the heat diffusion vents in the corridors, but that's where my 2 reverse CMV vents are located.

If you use one of these systems or you know it, please let me know your opinions! :D
0 x