insert ECOFOREST

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
gregory16
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

insert ECOFOREST

by gregory16 » 29/10/16, 14:41

Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum, I want to change my heating mode which currently has a wood insert that heats very well the only kuick, these when came home from work and cold the night.
On my advise to replace it with an insert eco-forest 16 kw granulated because they can be programmed, I would like to have advice on this ECOFOREST kiev 16kw insert are performance and 90%, reservoir 60 kg?
I asked whether it is powerful enough to heat a house 120 m2 knowing that the house is on two floors 45m2?
I asked whether he and efficient and economical?
Represented on and came to me and told me that I would come out with tons of granulated 2 years, my house and isolate glass wool of 30 cm in the attic and all the windows are double glazed somehow home keeps heat well,
I have retissance to take a pellet insert when I saw some comments that scare me and I would like to have the opinion of several people before committing myself knowing that the bill rises to € 8000.

Thank you all
Gregory
0 x