Info Thermodynamie heat pump

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/09/08, 11:23

like, here: Mollier diagram CO2

you will notice that the operating pressures are between 20 and 80 bar, a maximum compression ratio (in winter) of 4
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/09/08, 16:04

Interesting!
popurquoi One wonders it has not been developed before ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 05/09/08, 10:49

interesting and does anyone know what are the values ​​vary between whichthe pressure in a system with fluid current fridge?
I think with the R410, the compression ratio is about 5,5 but the pressure values ​​in the circuit are lower, right?
the problem with increasing the pressure in a circuit, that is leaking.
0 x
Click my signature
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/10/12, 15:57

the maximum cop a heat pump is only by Carnot limt ... exactly as the maximum yield of a heat engine

Max and the cop n The reverse engine at the same temperature

in the ideal case with a sheet of water has 10 ° as a cold source, and has a heated floor 30 ° C maximum theoretical cop is 15,5

in a doc of Bitzer consomation the electric compressor with 10 30 ° C and ° C gives a cop 6,5

the real coop will be reduced by the loss of the pipes and the temperature drop in the exchanger

this kind of compressor is far from optimum yield: rather optimized for reliability in refrigerating machine

liquefiable with refrigerant gas, the pressure is only determined by the temperature

to get a good return, we need pipes and exchanger is very large to reduce the loss: it is a problem because it increases the amount of refrigerant and rawhide Notregulated

the CO2 works a lot more pressure than conventional gas, CEEST lot because it goes better in the pipe and exchanger without having to increase the diameter ... it is expensive because it must be very strong

I like the refrigerant R290: it's all just propane: it is quite comparable to R22 but rawhide We can therefore complete without big problem exchanger and large pipes ... you just have to the heat pump and exchanger outside, and do not enter the house as the water circuit

in my case has 10 30 ° ° parrait it possible for me to make a real cop 10

with that pseudo geothermie become really interesting

the exchanger compressor will be much bigger than a water current pac water, but very ordinary materials: while fraying, and the cost will be no worse than other solution
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 26/10/12, 17:45

Chatelot Hi!

Here in Quebec there is a rather luxurious house with indoor pool heated by shallow geothermal pipe with in furrows dug 2 meters in the backyard, the system fontionne like this:

the first geothermal heat pump heats the pool, part of the pool water heater another CAP needed domestic hot water and floor heating in the house.

The yield of this plant is 80% saving on what would be the power consumption for the same house that is an average size house that 1 / 5 total area.

Unfortunately the website is no longer available but I had the time to visit the entire house and its installation as it was for sale.

Trying to recover heat with only a compression course is an abberation with today's technology, 2 internship performance is much better and this is also the way the freezers operate to get to go under - 60 ° C.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain