Info Thermodynamie heat pump

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/07/06, 22:20

Woodcutter wrote:
citro wrote:[...] This artificial forest created 2 centuries ago is a model ofecosystem perfectly well GERE! [...]
Booof ... :?
A little quick as a conclusion ...

: Cheesy: I grant you, I made it short ...
This forest was also a source of raw material for many industries.
The pine sap collected was used to make rosin, turpentine ...
Cellulose, pulp ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/07/06, 22:26

It's the term "ecosystem" that bothers me the most ...

It's a culture (forestry) but not really an ecosystem in the sense that we usually understand it.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/07/06, 22:47

We are no longer too much in the subject, but there has been creation of a new ecosystem, a model of sustainable development where the forest has replaced the marshy moor and "sterile" by draining the soil, regulating the hydrology ... favoring a new bio diversity ... this poor region then became prosperous.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 05/07/06, 07:50

the forest descended to 15% of the country because it was looted and not replanted. I do not think that taking this as a reference is a good idea. It would be like telling a patient that he is in good health by comparing him to a dying person.
As long as one burns wood one pollutes, it is only the new tree planted in replacement of the one one has cut that will depollute if he lives long enough. And as long as this tree is small, there will be a chlorophyle deficiency. In fact, to do well, it would be necessary to plant now, to heat in 50 years. And use a PAC in the meantime ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/06, 09:26

Woodcutter wrote:For there to be thermodynamic operation, there must be a hot spring, right? What plays this role with a heat pump?

Ben Earth forgiveness! : Mrgreen:
Besides ... if we mount enough heat we could maybe cool the Earth and compensate for global warming, right? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/06, 09:27

citro wrote:We are no longer too much on the subject ...

Perfectly, please create a new one about the drills please.
0 x
boubou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boubou » 05/07/06, 10:02

Econology wrote:... the prefix Géo = the Earth and not the earth (the ground)!
The atmosphere that is part of the Earth (until further notice) an air-air heat pump is a geothermal system ....

not at all!!!! Geo, from Greek embarrassed, earth and not Earth. Definition of geothermal energy, taken from the petit larousse: "energy extracted from water or hot steam present in certain zones with strong geothermal gradient". Suddenly, definition of geothermal gradient: "increase in temperature with depth, inside the terrestrial globe".
If we call the air / air pacs, air heaters, it's not just to have fun ...
Econology wrote:In Belgium the Kwhe is 0,18 cts HT and in Germany probably at least the double of France, would you be ready to pay that?

In my opinion, we will have no choice, with the privatization of EDF, it would surprise me that the price of electricity does not take a slap of 40%, as in all the countries that have privatized energy. And who do you think pays for the power stations, the reprocessing of waste. And who will pay for the dismantling of the plants not provisioned by EDF? Isn't that the taxpayer? then pay 10ct € per kWh to pay other related taxes anyway?!?! It's not just the electricity bill that you have to look at. We don't have such cheap energy if we add up.

Econology wrote:It always made me laugh the nuclear anti who take advantage of the very inexpensive nuclear kwhe ... should not confuse ecological and stingy huh? :)

Already, we didn't know each other and I don't seem to have made a judgment on what you think. Then, yes, I am anti-nuclear and yes, I am ready to pay more for my electricity if I am sure that it is of renewable origin. The problem is that I have no choice and that I am forced to consume nuclear. Those who are for nuclear power have only to take my share of waste at home, under their bed for example. In France, this is 1 kg of nuclear waste (class A to C waste) per inhabitant and per year. Since I am 30 years old, I have 30kg of waste to return. Lifetime of the gift: from a few tens of years (for gloves, coveralls, etc.) to more than 100000 years. Really it's a bargain!
0 x
Whoever trains in the direction of the current makes crocodiles laugh
boubou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boubou » 05/07/06, 10:12

Woodcutter wrote:For there to be thermodynamic operation, there must be a hot spring, right? What plays this role with a heat pump?

For a geothermal heat pump, the calories of the soil, which is at a temperature of 12-14 ° C all year round (from about 1m deep). For an aerothermal heat pump, the calories present in the air. This is the problem, an air heater heat pump becomes less and less efficient if the outside temperature drops. It works better in summer, as an air conditioner ...
0 x
Whoever trains in the direction of the current makes crocodiles laugh
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/06, 11:14

Boubou wrote:not at all!!!! Geo, from Greek embarrassed, earth and not Earth. Definition of geothermal energy, taken from the petit larousse: "energy extracted from water or hot steam present in certain zones with strong geothermal gradient". Suddenly, definition of geothermal gradient: "increase in temperature with depth, inside the terrestrial globe".
If we call the air / air pacs, air heaters, it's not just to have fun ...

Ok not typed not typed :D

Boubou wrote:it would surprise me that the price of electricity does not take a slap of 40%, as in all the countries which have privatized energy.

So what ? There is nothing better than an expensive energy to limit the mess right? If you are against price increases sorry but you are not anti nuclear as you claim ....

Then it is not 40% but 300% it would take to arrive at Belgian pricing ...

Boubou wrote:And who do you think pays for the power stations, the reprocessing of waste. And who will pay for the dismantling of the plants not provisioned by EDF? Isn't that the taxpayer? then pay 10ct € per kWh to pay other related taxes anyway?!?! It's not just the electricity bill that you have to look at. We don't have such cheap energy if we add up.

These figures have always been very obscure but you are undoubtedly right ... All the more reason to tax the consumer directly on his bill so that he becomes aware of the real cost of energy and especially that the GABEGIE of energy ceases !!!

Boubou wrote:Already, we didn't know each other and I don't seem to have made a judgment on what you think.

Did you feel targeted? It was not my intention ... it was a general thought ... but I am just saying what I found by rubbing shoulders with anti nuke ...

Of course you may not have (yet) the choice of supplier in France but you have the choice to reduce your consumption in order to reduce funding for French nuclear power !!

I hope that you have compact fluorescents everywhere (which is far from being the case with most anti nuke) and that you do not heat up with electricity. Apparently if since you know PAC very well .... and even with a COP of 3 it remains nuclear until further notice right?

It is this false ass behavior (it is nothing else!) That I denounce among the anti nuke that's all ....

Do you know the average monthly consumption (in kwhe?) Of your household compared to the number of people? Do you participate in the Kyoto-home program? http://www.kyot-home.com/

Etc., etc....
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 05/07/06, 12:02

Hello

Not concerned I produce 7 times what I consume (with solar). : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

done like me and their "beautiful" powerhouses will get down there in the ass : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.