Help aerolic dual stream network design

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
xxx74
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Help aerolic dual stream network design

by xxx74 » 02/11/16, 23:16

Hello,

Being in renovation, I wish to make the plans of the future installation of my vmc double flow aldes dee fly cube 300 microwatt fr, for that I need a lot of advice from you.

Currently in the process of carrying out a 3D modeling of my house in order to study precisely the sizing, the lengths and others, I would like to submit my idea to you for the location of the insufflation and extraction vents.

I envision a linear network, because too complicated for the octopus network, here is a first outline:

plan_aeration.png

01- What do you think? For the ground floor, I'm not sure it works, is there any use in putting two mouths of insufflation in the living room?

02- Room 1 will still be in depression and not enough insufflation in general for the ground floor?

03- For the floor, it is the opposite, not enough extraction, the extraction rate of the bathroom will have to be very consistent to compensate, which means that I would never manage to heat it properly ?

04- This vmc df is self-adjusting or humidity sensitive, already, which mode to choose? Advantages or disadvantages of one or the other?

05- Then, it has inputs / outputs in diameter 160, are there equivalent in oblong or other of the same kind of good quality?

06- What will be the diameters of the branches connected to the conduits of 160 and so on?

07- Sound traps, mandatory? If so, where should they be placed?

08- How to plan for future maintenance (cleaning) of the conduits so that it is easy to do?

09- What type of conduit do you recommend, knowing that all the conduits on the ground floor will be heated in volume and that the conduits on the first floor will pass through the attic which is insulated but not heated, I was thinking of using polyethylene conduits for the attic of this type:

http://www.econology.fr/reseau-aeraulique/atlantic/conduit-polyethylene/conduit-rigide-polyethylene-125-mm-atlantic.html

10- Being at altitude (74), do I have to use a preheating battery?

11- Do you have any software in particular to advise me for the study of my linear network?

I know, that makes a lot of questions and I think that others will follow.

Thank you in advance to the people who will take the time to give me their help.

Kind regards.
0 x