Yack heat pump, adjustment?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yack heat pump, adjustment?

by izentrop » 09/10/20, 09:45

sicetaitsimple wrote:
izentrop wrote:A radiator has been removed in the kitchen section. It found its new place, then covered by a larch cladding ... neither seen nor known ... except for the red arrow which indicates the thermostat.
Surprising! Is the cladding "closed" or is there still convection via openings at the bottom and top?
The planks are not joined and it is open at the bottom and top.
I made a formwork with a cleat between the radiators, one at the top and one at the bottom, two side boards which rest on the plinth at the bottom and fixed by 2 screws at the top. the whole projecting 7 cm from the remaining cladding. Easily removable for any maintenance

No worries, the heat is well distributed. In addition, I use the thermal inertia of the thick wall which has no continuity to the floor.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 11/10/20, 10:26

Damn, it's down .... inspect I / U message ....

I'll have to look for "what does that mean"!

Would she have lost her config? It happened this morning, his circuit breaker had tripped (good easy to do, this one).

I pointed the lamp on the linky, in order to question it: "power" max withdrawn the previous hours, just above 5 kVA.

There was only the zoe which loaded at 2 kW, the pump, and in "intermittent", fridge, freezer, box, etc., and we were not yet up, so not much else, maybe a little the dishwasher, but it is connected to hot water, directly ....

So, we will launch the investigations! (already cut the juice and wait 30mn-1H before switching on again, and even cinema, and no access to the config) ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 17/10/20, 10:04

I have not yet managed to repair the pump, not had much time, and the little time I had was fixing my pc which I dropped, from my height, but on the sofa. ... The SSD took a hit, a priori, but through battle, I managed to revive it ....

I have my pot who should spend this weekend who knows the pumps much better than I do, it's the first one I touch ....

If I can't find on the motherboard how to start and stop, I think I would put a valve at the outlet of the pump's small buffer tank, so that the pump turns on itself even if it is too cold , So can conso, and it leaves it in service, and prevents it from "freezing" ...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 17/10/20, 19:30

Well, the power supply is out of order. So nothing to feed on the outside group.

I'll have to test it, all fusible is good .... no bloated condo ....
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 01/11/20, 19:36

I changed the power card and still nothing.

I still have the other cards to change, we'll see what happens.
0 x