Yack heat pump, adjustment?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Heat pump, regulation

by izentrop » 06/10/20, 10:14

phil59 wrote:Currently, the heating tp is more between 40-45 ° ....
rather 26-28, for 20-21 indoors at home with the Pac. Maybe you should improve the insulation or increase the number of radiators? I kept the same number as before isolating. Sometimes one above the other to save space. The pump has a variable speed and for inertia, radiators fixed on ripe interior brick.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/10/20, 13:59

phil59 wrote:I think it will be done over 1-2 years, just to find the correct calibration values, depending on external tp, and need.

In any case, your subject is very interesting. At least for me because I think that the hybridization of the heating is certainly a solution which can be very effective especially in the old one.

At the risk of sounding a little boring : Oops: (in which case you tell me, no problem), do you have an existing diagram showing how all of this (the 3 heaters, the 500l tank, the radiator circuit (s)) are hydraulically connected? Is there one or more coil exchangers in the tank?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/10/20, 18:33

Boring? no doubt, but when it is for a good cause, it is necessary! : Cheesy: You have the right, on the other hand, I have never made a diagram ...

"I'll change" to make a mini ....

Roughly speaking 27 radiators, we will say 7 more than 2k, and the rest closer to 1k ....

The boiling stove, firewood, I told myself that in case of a problem, you can always cut a tree!
I had hesitated with pellet, but the price was not the same, and a casing of more than 10m to set up, not glop .... On the other hand, in terms of comfort, it was simpler .

The pump is very recent, and I told myself that as long as the tp is greater than 5 °, it must be profitable, and little pollution. Everything to please.

No coil, for the production of hot water. I must see, with a fuel boiler that I had bought at one time, to burn recycled oil, but health pb .... above I had a hot water tank, I will have to see s 'it is still good, to get it back ....

I had taken a powerful boiler, to say to feed the attic, if I fit it out, and about 150-160m2 for the attic ...
Old mansion ...

Add radiators, yes, I think about it, moreover I put one back in the living room, because initially, in this room was used very little, and I only had one radiator, because there was an insert, and I had at the time, that it was enough.

On the test I just made, 45 ° is too much, it is not yet cold enough.

We can tell that all of this is lacking in good steering. It was just as easy between the boiler and the stove, that there, it will be more complicated!

Balloon lower than such tp, triggering of the boiler, basta!
There we will have to regulate all this to get the best possible performance from the pump, and do not hesitate to put 15 minutes of boiler to good use!

I try ub little drawing, and I post it ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/10/20, 19:06

phil59 wrote:I try a little drawing, and I post it ....

OK, thanks! There too it can (possibly?) Advance the schmilblick ...

PS: and just to agree on the vocabulary, I guess when you write "Balloon lower than such tp, triggering of the boiler, basta!", you speak rather"engagement" that of "trigger"?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/10/20, 19:48

sicetaitsimple wrote:.

PS: and just to agree on the vocabulary, I guess when you write "Balloon lower than such tp, triggering of the boiler, basta!", you speak rather"engagement" that of "trigger"?

To tell the truth, and even to tell the truth, I do not understand the difference ....
Dry contact boiler ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/10/20, 20:18

phil59 wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:.

To tell the truth, and even to tell the truth, I do not understand the difference ....
Dry contact boiler ....

For me, a machine that starts "kicks in" and a machine that stops "kicks in". But indeed we also use the word "trigger" to signify the beginning of something. Not very serious all that : Lol: .
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/10/20, 21:07

Be careful, this is a very schematic diagram .... I'm not very good at that ....

schema.JPG
schema.JPG (103.73 KiB) Viewed 2375 times

The nurses, of course, are 2 times 3 .... they are linked together.

Sometimes the pipes are doubled, because 2 times of PER in 20 ....
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/10/20, 10:31

phil59 wrote:Be careful, this is a very schematic diagram .... I'm not very good at that ....

Go, in fact as it is it causes more confusion than anything else ... In particular I do not understand the operation of the 500l tank coupled either with the boiler or with the heat pump. Had to try, thank you.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/10/20, 15:58

sicetaitsimple wrote:
phil59 wrote:Be careful, this is a very schematic diagram .... I'm not very good at that ....

Go, in fact as it is it causes more confusion than anything else ... In particular I do not understand the operation of the 500l tank coupled either with the boiler or with the heat pump. Had to try, thank you.

Come on, give us your theory on the heat pumps that we screw up a shot : Cheesy:
You're more like that : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yack heat pump, settings?

by phil59 » 07/10/20, 19:02

Anyway, he at least tries!

The small balloon is directly connected to the pump. THE little balloon communicates with the rest.

And the rest communicates with the 500L balloon ....

It's simple, isn't it? : Cheesy:

I know, I've always been like that.

I did a little automation in the terminal, and when it was necessary to wire pretty hard stuff, when the teacher couldn't do it, it was always me, who wired everything ... but I started several times at the same time, it seemed without real logic, but it still worked ....

I have in my head, know how to apply, but unsuccessful in transcribing it ....

The more "sons" there are, the more it suits me.
0 x