Burner frying oil

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Frying oil burner

by sicetaitsimple » 27/11/21, 21:57

Ahmed wrote:. For example, the use of a wood stove supposes some constraints, but it is pleasant for me to prepare the fire every morning and to ensure that it runs smoothly afterwards, whereas fans of the push-button would find it far too demanding. ...
The choice of the ITE seems judicious to me, since it preserves the inertial capacity of the walls; I see too many of these new houses insulated from the inside that form a bubble of hot air ready to fly when a door opens.

For the wood stove, I imagine you are retired? It must be a lot less pleasant for a single person or a couple with children who go to work every morning and only come back in the evening.
Ditto for the ITE. Certainly very good for a house that is permanently occupied, but insulation from the inside is a good solution for houses that are more or less intermittently occupied, fully or partially (bedrooms).
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 27/11/21, 22:40

My boiler is broken.
My heat pump is broken.

Fortunately, I still have the boiling stove.

When you're at home all day, no worries, indoor tps are good during the day.

Usually, I go to bed around midnight, and put the last logs.
When I get up around 5:30 a.m., 6 a.m., there's nothing left, and depending on the outside tp,

When we work, my wife leaves around 8:30 am, and puts firewood.

I come home around 12 o'clock, stop or not, the tp in the house are generally not terrible, especially if it is less than 5 ° outside.
I leave around 13:30 pm, and put wood everywhere, and we go back together around 17 pm .... In the meantime, it has cooled down.

If it's a small 10 °, that's okay, there is enough inertia to maintain a good tp.

I do not count maintenance, if only at least to clean the window every 2 days.
When it burns a lot, no worries, the glass stays clean.

Yes, the wood is binding, yes it heats well, as long as it is there to feed.
It is a good complement to associate with another means of heating, which makes it possible to maintain the tp.

With just the stove, I only put a 50L buffer tank ...
When I have another complementary means, I have a 500L balloon.

At one time, I had to transform a fuel boiler into oil.
I had planned to put the oil in passage in the sanitary tank, just to keep it at 40 ° for cheap, and to avoid burning too much juice.

Project not completed, health pb, and more oil to recover ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/11/21, 01:19

Souvenir ball burner : Cheesy:

I found with emotion and pleasure the pages ofAndre who had come to present his ball burner on Econology.

And the many adaptations that followed, with fierce handymen.

heating-insulation / burner-vegetable-oil-boiler-with-ball-t2357.html
0 x