Finalization of ACV Alpha 35 boiler connection

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
DC
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Finalization of ACV Alpha 35 boiler connection

by DC » 01/08/16, 02:47

Hello,

Attached 4 photos of the ACV Alpha 35 boiler (year of construction 1978) and accessories that complete the connection diagrams (boiler 74 L unused) to better make the connection between the reality and sketch side.

My questions are very practical:

1. Which connections (N ° in the photos) must it plug on the boiler for put the ball out of service (and the "hot water loop") by avoiding any natural convection that could exist there?

2. In which order to place the necessary parts (pressure reducer, shut-off valve, non-return valve ...) on the supply line the boiler?

3. In what order to place the necessary pieces (what exactly?) On the hot water outlet pipe (connection provided 1 "but copper pipe 22 mm) with reference to the diagrams and photos?

4. In what order to place the necessary pieces (what exactly?) On the return pipe warm water (connection provided 1 "but copper pipe 22 mm) with reference to the diagrams and photos?

The boiler is coupled to a Weishaupt WL2 / 1 burner, a Grundfoss circulator, an 5 L expansion vessel and its equipped console (air vent, safety valve / pressure gauge, check valve). I intend to install a garbage pot because some of the DEF radiators have accumulated a lot of deposit inside (the largest was rinsed but there is 20 years!).

Thank you to all the experienced people who can enlighten me and possibly avoid me disappointments. : Wink:
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."