Farewell PASSIVE house, live home ACTIVE

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Farewell PASSIVE house, live home ACTIVE

by Willy FURTER » 23/01/16, 18:00

Bonjour.
The various crises, oil and economic, have made real estate developers aware of the necessary economy to bring to the habitat, in order to make it more energy-efficient.
They also made it possible to raise awareness of the disappearance of the inertia of the walls, brought by modern construction methods, in its role as a thermal damper, as well against the cold as against the heat.

Former manufacturer of special machines, I filed the patent for a concept allowing, whatever the mode of construction of the habitats, to include thermal mattresses:
-Protecting them from thermal shock, summer and winter, while allowing them to recover solar calories.
- Allowing the heating or cooling of a dwelling, silently and without disturbing its atmosphere.

I offer all builders and home renovators the opportunity to acquire a license to market this patented concept, through their support for the crowdfunding campaign.
http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/constru ... ref=recent
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/01/16, 18:35

Bla-bla-bla ... Now WF * is doing it again.

With a small budget, it is totally impossible to make an "active" house with the little insulation you put in it!

It is not with beautiful sentences that we can overcome the laws of physics: make a prototype BEFORE ... and you will understand why ....

* (Wide Fund for nothing)
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Divide by 10, his heating bill

by Willy FURTER » 23/01/16, 18:50

Thank you for your ecologically and economically positive response.
I add a layer:
Divide your heating bill by 10: participate in the crowdfunding campaign,

THE HOUSE at 50.000 €
from 15/1 to 15/3/2016 on KISSKISSBANKBANK
Hello everyone.
When a house has cold walls, whatever the heating mode, calories will primarily heat the walls before heating the habitat.
I therefore developed a patented concept, the walls of which provide heating and cooling for the home, thus making it possible to furnish the rooms more freely.

Using techniques and materials adapted to the functions to be performed, it will be made available to everyone, from the CMIste to the self-builder, after obtaining a Technical Opinion from CSTB.

It is necessary, firstly, that I demonstrate its effectiveness, mechanical as well as thermal.

This is the reason why I am launching a crowdfunding campaign on Kisskissbankbank
http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/constru ... ref=recent
The insulation, heating and cooling techniques are already patented and applicable to all construction methods (wood, stones, bricks, chipboards ...) allowing all building craftsmen to improve the thermal performance of dwellings, whether individual or collective.
Operating licenses are available.
I therefore encourage you to go to the Kisskissbankbank site and participate in it, if you consider it useful.

Happy New Year everyone

In summer, the freshness of a habitat, at 18 ° C, is appreciated, the walls being warm.
In winter, the walls being cold, it is necessary to heat to 23 ° C to feel a feeling of well-being.
The thermal activity of the walls is therefore an important factor for the thermal regulation of a habitat.
Whatever the nature of the walls and the heating or air conditioning mode, the calories are preferably directed towards the cold, that is to say the walls and the glazing, before tempering the air in a dwelling. If, in addition, a CMV, the movement of the occupants and the opening of doors and windows, cool the habitat, the quantity of calories to be supplied will be increased tenfold.
The solutions recommended by the building authorities favor thermal insulation of the walls, interior or exterior, or interior and exterior, according to the construction methods of the habitats, making them passive.
The obligation to install VMC is still maintained because, contrary to what is commonly announced, they do not reduce the humidity level but that of the pollutants CO, CO2, Formaldehyde, Radon, which has become a concern for the use of materials. construction pollutants.
Unfortunately, the suction outlets of these CMVs are located in the upper position of the rooms, where the air is the healthiest and warmest while the gases, such as CO, CO2, Formaldehyde and Radon, heavier than the air, drag themselves to the ground, where the kids wade.

In old buildings, these pollutants were removed naturally, without mechanical assistance, by air vents located in the lower position of the rooms presenting the most risk because, at that time, it was more the risk of leaks of gas, butane or propane, widely used for heating and cooking, which was feared.
We were not talking about formaldehyde because the walls, built and plastered with lime, did not contain polluting insulators and the furniture was made of fir, oak, walnut or cherry.

The arrival of cement, plasterboard and white wooden furniture upset the serenity of the habitats and the health of the inhabitants.

Hope to appreciate your informed comments.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Divide by 10 his heating bill

by Obamot » 23/01/16, 19:53

Willy FURTER wrote:Thank you for your ecologically and economically positive response.
I add a layer:
Divide your heating bill by 10: participate in the crowdfunding campaign,

It has not been shown in any way, so Willy asks that we give him a blank check!

Willy FURTER wrote:THE HOUSE at 50.000 €

If it is not to have the materials it is necessary to throw money out the windows ...

Willy FURTER wrote:When a house has cold walls, whatever the heating mode, calories will primarily heat the walls before heating the habitat.

Pretty contradiction! Precisely, what you call "active house" does NOT have heating. There is therefore NO (nor can there be) heating of cold walls - precisely because there is no heating - nor a fortiori recovery via a supposed "secondary benefit" by infrared reflection!

Willy FURTER wrote:I therefore developed a patented concept, the walls of which provide heating and cooling for the home, thus making it possible to furnish the rooms more freely.

Nice smokehouse in the state, according to the description itself.

Willy FURTER wrote:Using techniques and materials adapted to the functions to be performed, it will be made available to everyone, from the CMIste to the self-builder, after obtaining a Technical Opinion from CSTB.

Mouaf, mouaf, mouaf ...

Willy FURTER wrote:It is necessary, firstly, that I demonstrate its effectiveness, mechanical as well as thermal.

Uh and well what to say ... All this blal-bla-bla to admit that what should have been done, is not yet!

The question of CMVs is absolutely not an innovation, they already exist and each installer is able to provide the most suitable place to install the air intake and exhaust vents.

In short, like pathos it's not bad! Even if we have seen worse.
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Divide by 10, his heating bill

by Willy FURTER » 23/01/16, 20:29

it is precisely to demonstrate that all this blah is necessary.
The sun, capable of burning the skin, melting the tar of the roads, heating the water of the lakes, is largely capable of supplying the few calories necessary for a habitat which will have, beforehand, recovered them instead of ventilating them .
I run into 2 walls:
It's not possible
It's not allowed
The purpose of this action is to demonstrate that in 3 months, it is possible to build a real home that respects security, health and everyone's wallet.
When we know, we do.
When you don't know, you lick, like my grandmother said.
cordially
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/01/16, 20:38

Gently, gently Obamot,

If Mr. Willy FURTER could provide some diagrams (or links leading to it) of his concept, it would be perfect!

We would like to see in particular the structure of the walls: insulation and possible coils / heat exchanger.

Because there it is very obscure.

The French patent:
http://bases-brevets.inpi.fr/en/documen ... 99203.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/01/16, 21:05

If you want more clear, always from the same author and always with my design errors, NAVRANT ::

2010 "Insulation by still air"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/isolation- ... tml#154868

2011 "The ecological house of tomorrow"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-maison- ... tml#208734

2012 "Quality by quantity in housing"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-qualite ... tml#228028

2013 "Patented economical and ecological construction process"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/procede-br ... tml#262129

2016 "Divide by 10, his heating bill"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/diviser-pa ... tml#297240

2016 "Farewell PASSIVE house, live home ACTIVE"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/adieu-la-m ... tml#297878
This same thread, whose title it changes along the way for convenience, to title it like the previous one:
"Divide by 10, his heating bill"

Which is semantically a heresy, since a "active house"cannot have divided by 10 his"heating bill"because quite simply there should be no heating at all in a house described as such! CQFD.

Especially since insulating such a house with "thin insulation" is pure utopia, unless it costs two hands by putting NASA's type of thin insulation in it, in which case they could never do. so that it only costs € 50'000.— (because NASA already has real patents on this, and real patents ...)

Finally I already said that the idea at the base was good (industrialize the construction of house to deliver them at low cost) but that the design was to scream because made by someone who knows absolutely nothing! (Just go back to the multiplicity of wires and see all the points raised by the speakers to be convinced ... And I can judge since this is my basic job BTP, technician in civil engineering + static and resistance materials.) And besides this type of house already exists, it's called the "prefabricated».
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/01/16, 21:18

ah it comes back to me now.

The lien
https://www.econologie.com/forums/procede-br ... tml#262129

I lock here. Too many redundant topics.
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."